The Game and its losers.

Ink

45 minutes ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

ARgrhghghghghARRAWEHEHEFKDSFK Khfkdshkfhlkds

It is just me or do I keep on losing because everybody's posting here, so it's always at the top of the forums?

BTW, here's me copying and pasting the shard buddies of a bunch of people on this page. If I'm going down might as well drag a buncha people with me!

@Lotus Blossom @Scars of Hathsin @Ravenclawjedi42 @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @SmilingPanda19  @Edema Rue@Shard_Blades @[Redacted] @TheRavenHasLanded @The Wandering Wizard @Part Of The Narrative @Just-A-Stick @Canada Lover@Ookla the Abstract @Roosif @Spark of Hope @LightRinger@Just-A-Stick@TwinSouls, @WhyEverNot_8, @TheFrugalWizard, @strmblsd, @Wierdo, @BlueWildRye, @Vyzkel Willbender, @LightRinger, @J. Magi, @Pineap-spider, @Hyper129, @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug@TheRavenHasLanded, @RoyalBeeMage, @Ravenclawjedi42, @Through The Living Glass, @TheFrugalWizard, @WhyEverNot_8, @J. Magi, @Scars of Hathsin, @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug, @BlueWildRye, @strmblsd,

If I do you twice, I didn't mean to.

How are you?

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Figure mods will get mad at me for something so massive @Edema Rue

AHA IT LET ME OPEN THE THREAD FINALLY

you fish you scudding absolute fish

1 hour ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

It is just me or do I keep on losing because everybody's posting here, so it's always at the top of the forums?

BTW, here's me copying and pasting the shard buddies of a bunch of people on this page. If I'm going down might as well drag a buncha people with me!

@Lotus Blossom @Scars of Hathsin @Ravenclawjedi42 @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @SmilingPanda19  @Edema Rue@Shard_Blades @[Redacted] @TheRavenHasLanded @The Wandering Wizard @Part Of The Narrative @Just-A-Stick @Canada Lover@Ookla the Abstract @Roosif @Spark of Hope @LightRinger@Just-A-Stick@TwinSouls, @WhyEverNot_8, @TheFrugalWizard, @strmblsd, @Wierdo, @BlueWildRye, @Vyzkel Willbender, @LightRinger, @J. Magi, @Pineap-spider, @Hyper129, @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug@TheRavenHasLanded, @RoyalBeeMage, @Ravenclawjedi42, @Through The Living Glass, @TheFrugalWizard, @WhyEverNot_8, @J. Magi, @Scars of Hathsin, @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug, @BlueWildRye, @strmblsd,

HEEYYYYYYY

12 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Two or three weeks, blissfully not remembering the game, and then you made me lose. St*rm you, @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug

3 hours ago, The Stormfather said:

@Experience @Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue ( I swear every time I’m certain there’s a fourth one but for the life of me I cannot remember who it is)

For all the gamemakers who need to remember the game.

Awwww come onnnn

Heyyyy @Vyzkel Willbender @BlueWildRye @Through The Living Glass @Just-A-Stick @Edema Rue @One of the Ten Fools @TwinSouls @The Stormfather @Pineap-spider time to lose!

Ooh and @Null_84 time for your first loss here! ( Don't get mad at me please)

Edited by strmblsd

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Heyyyy @Vyzkel Willbender @BlueWildRye @Through The Living Glass @Just-A-Stick @Edema Rue @One of the Ten Fools @TwinSouls @The Stormfather @Pineap-spider time to lose!

Hey! Thanks for the ping

@Edema Rue, you always have fun reactions to being pinged 

@BlueWildRye@One of the Ten Fools I haven’t seen either of you here for a bit

@Null_84 for the same reason as strmblsd, come lose the game!

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

Hey! Thanks for the ping

Fine, I am here.

@Hyper129 @iLewoArtist29 @Selia

WHY IS IT ALWAYS MEEEEE

12 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

Hey! Thanks for the ping

I don’t like losing

Welp, I lost.

1 hour ago, Pineap-spider said:

To reiterate, ⬇️

It’s not fair 😭😭😭

53 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Because... reasons.

Welcome back, Eddie. 😈

NO there was absolutely no reason for that

i like

complimented you the other day

probably