The Game and its losers.

Ink

I lost the game. I’d like to ping @Edema Rue and @Ancient Elantrian, who have kept this forum near the top. I’d also like to ping @strmblsd, who’s made me lose so often I don’t post every single loss. Finally, I’d like to ping @Cash67@Vyzkel@Through The Living Glass@Just-A-Stick@Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug@The Stormfather @Spark of Hope@WildRye because Idk

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

I lost the game. I’d like to ping @Edema Rue and @Ancient Elantrian, who have kept this forum near the top. I’d also like to ping @strmblsd, who’s made me lose so often I don’t post every single loss. Finally, I’d like to ping @Cash67@Vyzkel@Through The Living Glass@Just-A-Stick@Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug@The Stormfather @Spark of Hope@WildRye because Idk

DONT BLAME ME ITS HIS FAULT

2 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

Yeah that makes sense! I love losing.. I'm the biggest loser you know

15 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

We should change idk from “I don’t know” to “I’d date Kaladin”. Just a thought 🤷.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Idk

21 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

Your welcome my arachnid friend

1 hour ago, Vyzkel said:

We should change idk from “I don’t know” to “I’d date Kaladin”. Just a thought 🤷.

Reveal hidden contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Idk

Would you tho

There's a correct answer here

INDK??

8 hours ago, Pineap-spider said:

Haven’t read that yet, don’t know if I’d date Kaladin

I’d date Kirishima or Kaminari though!

On 8/27/2024 at 9:44 PM, Vyzkel said:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Idk

I’d be his friend, but not date him

im a loseer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

im a loseer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope :))

On 8/26/2024 at 1:57 PM, Wittles said:

@Just-A-Stick Thanks!

For what...?

On 8/27/2024 at 10:24 PM, Pineap-spider said:

Thanks, buddy ;-;