The Game and its losers.

Ink

i SuPpOse, on the bright side, getting pinged by someone here means they consider themselves friendly with you. Because pinging someone you are completely unfamiliar with would just be weird. Of course, there's a limit to how friendly you can be with people online because, y'know, you can't see their faces. You're not interacting in real life. But it's still a worthy substitute.

50 minutes ago, One of the Ten Fools said:
5 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

i SuPpOse, on the bright side, getting pinged by someone here means they consider themselves friendly with you. Because pinging someone you are completely unfamiliar with would just be weird. Of course, there's a limit to how friendly you can be with people online because, y'know, you can't see their faces. You're not interacting in real life. But it's still a worthy substitute.

That’s why I’m actually a little happy when I get pinged here. Someone took the time to think of me and (try to) annoy me, which I think is very sweet!

11 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

Truth.

Also I lost the game again dangit.

*copies Fool's ping list*

*pastes*

*adds more*

@Pineap-spider@Edema Rue@Immortal Platypus@Through The Living Glass@WhyEverNot_8@TheFrugalWizard@Anguished_One@BlueWildRye@Vyzkel Willbender@RoyalBeeMage@Cash67@Ancient Elantrian@Spark of Hope@Lunamor@The Bookwyrm@Block@LightRinger@shortcake@Wierdo@SmilingPanda19@Kajsa@J. Magi@TwinSouls@Scars of Hathsin@Experience@The Assasin In Red

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Edited by Through The Living Glass
I FORGOT SOMEONE!!

15 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

I can't go a single hour without losing the Game again...

You’ve made it a full hour?!?!

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

You’ve made it a full hour?!?!

Well, during the day it's a feat but at night nine hours is pretty standard. The longest I went was almost two years before I made a 17th Shard account. Now one day without losing the Game is a record.

17 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

You didn't ping me, but I saw this thread on accident so...

@Pineap-spider @Immortal Platypus @Edema Rue @One of the Ten Fools @TheFrugalWizard @WhyEverNot_8 @Anguished_One

6 hours ago, WhyEverNot_8 said:

Dangit I got pinged too :(

also @Anguished_One got revenge for me telling her about the 36 plates of sushi my family +2 friends ate the other day lol, so I lost

1 hour ago, One of the Ten Fools said:

30 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

thx

22 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

Thanks Kajsa 😭🥲

2 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

Well, during the day it's a feat but at night nine hours is pretty standard. The longest I went was almost two years before I made a 17th Shard account. Now one day without losing the Game is a record.

Ohhhh yeah most people actually sleep

(also I love your chicken pfp)

42 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Thank you kindly.

38 minutes ago, Kajsa said:

Awww I miss Telrao tooooo!!

*throws muffins in honor*

19 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

I lost track of the number of times I’ve been pinged here. @Edema Rue do you know how Roy could get a coat in the HG?

With that attitude, I’ve a mind to kill him now…