The Game and its losers.

Ink

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Down with the lefties. The righties reign supreme 

I would cuss you out, but I’m satisfied just making you lose the game, you rusting spawn of a voidbringer.

8 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

AYe

1. Lose the game

2. You are a colorless cremling

Spoiler

Please recognize that all insults were meant as jokes. But lefties are better 

15 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

I would cuss you out, but I’m satisfied just making you lose the game, you rusting spawn of a voidbringer.

1. Lose the game

2. You are a colorless cremling

Reveal hidden contents

Please recognize that all insults were meant as jokes. But lefties are better 

I mean, you can say that all you want, but there's a reason we use the right hand... 😉

28 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I mean, you can say that all you want, but there's a reason we use the right hand... 😉

let’s be honest. It’s probably because of the Catholic Church. In an effort to keep this conversation civil, I will refrain from discussing religion.

If you want an explanation here you go:

Spoiler

Basically, the Catholic Church(who was basically in control of all England at the time(1600s)) made people believe that people who were left hand dominant were evil, that’s the gist of it.

Edited by Vyzkel

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Why's it because of the Catholic church?

There was the whole attempt to “correct” left handedness. They would force people with superior genes to not write with their left hand

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel said:

Hide contents

Basically, the Catholic Church(who was basically in control of all England at the time(1600s)) made people believe that people who were left hand dominant were evil, that’s the gist of it.

yeah, what Vyz said. (I was half ninja’d)

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

There was the whole attempt to “correct” left handedness. They would force people with superior genes to not write with their left hand

One of the methods being tying the left hand to a chair and force them to write with the right hand.

Spoiler

The ropes would leave some bad marks on the wrist.

Just now, Vyzkel said:

One of the methods being tying the left hand to a chair and force them to write with the right hand.

Reveal hidden contents

The ropes would leave some bad marks on the wrist.

And yet we persevered. Despite all your attempts to push us down, WE’RE STILL HERE! We still can use scissors, we can still type, and we can still use your storming desks! Hit us with your best shot you *yet another Google search* 90% of the population!

2 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

And yet we persevered. Despite all your attempts to push us down, WE’RE STILL HERE! We still can use scissors, we can still type, and we can still use your storming desks! Hit us with your best shot you *yet another Google search* 90% of the population!

Very inspiring🥹

1 hour ago, Vyzkel said:

Reveal hidden contents

1 hour ago, Pineap-spider said:

1 hour ago, Vyzkel said:

OOOOOOOoooooooooo