Email List and Submission Dates

Silk

I won't be submitting on Monday as planned. Due to unforeseen Real Life circumstances, I must bow out of the group entirely for awhile. I apologize to those I still owe reviews. Thanks, and take care.

Good! I worried a little when you said that part 2 was in the works...I thought there might be a delay.

Erm, well I'm still writing, but I figure you lot won't wake up tomorrow till about 1700 hours my time, so I've got some time to finish up :o/

Hi, all,

I'm joining the group this week - Kaysa invited me. Not submitting first round - I'm just going to get a feel for things, but happy to join. 

Shannon

Yay, you made it!

Slots seem to filling up quickly this week. I'd like to submit next week as well, if it's okay to go about 400 words over the limit. I think the next section really works better as a 3 chapter chunk, and stopping 400 words before the end of chapter 9 would just be weird. I already reduced the 3 chapter by like 500 words, so I can't make it much tighter, I don't think, without cutting a section entirely.