No Longer Just an Observer

Cenire

Salutations!  I have been an avid Sanderson reader for many years.  (I remember when my friends and I had to "check him out" when he was first chosen to finish the Wheel of Time series. LOL!!  Needless to say, after reading Elantris, he quickly became one of my favorite authors. :D)  I have enjoyed perusing this site as a silent observer for the past... gosh, has it really been 8 years?!  However, I have just now decided to make an official 'mark.'  

I think it would be easier to say what I haven't read.  I have read everything (including all of the available annotations and short fiction) except books 2-5 of the Alcatraz series, the 2nd volume of Whitesand, and Legion: Lies of the Beholder.  Those are definitely on my list though!

54 minutes ago, Inklingspren said:

8 years? Wow, that's hardcore stalking. (Totally joking)

Yeah, I remember when Sanderson began mentioning this place in his blogs around then.  However, I just came on to read news/interviews, extra information about characters/places, and (of course) all of the wonderful conspiracy/prediction theories.  This place has it all! :)  I'm honestly not sure why I never made an account until now.. I guess I never felt like I had time to post, just peruse.

35 minutes ago, Silva said:

Whoa...that's a while to watch a site....

Glad you finally decided to make your mark and 'welcome' to Shard.

Have you been perusing everything (rp included) or just theories?

Mostly theories, although I've read through a few rp.  When I was in high school, I used to go crazy with the rp and fanfics (Fanfiction.net and Quizzilla were my jam!).  I think in the middle of college I stopped because I just didn't have the energy to keep up!