Support?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Ark1002 and the True Alley
    • DarthWoodrack and the "we like this guy" alliance
    • Nuetral
    • I have characters in the True Alley and the "we like this guy" alliance.

I would, but your ignoring me. LEAVE THE ALLEY!!! Okay then. I'm not posting until you leave the alley. Also, if @Dr. Jacques Rodriguez does something to the world spike, Mac will have to stop him, so he remains impartial.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

Dwig was having a party, and it would be epic. Everyone was invited and the location was ready. He called a shuttle from the deck of Destiny's Bounty to take him to the location, along with a squad of elites to guard him and to make a grand entrance. Once in the shuttle, he made a few last minute requests to different groups for things. He smiled, today would be a day to be remembered. 

PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are Dwig's requests:

-A request to the Canton of Combat to guard and keep the peace at the party.

-Catering requests to both TUBA and the DA.

The party will take place at the ruins of the Ghostblood ball, which have been renovated into several floating islands with various activities on each one.

The largest island is the main dance area. The band is spread across several smaller islands nearby.

There are tables on several islands nearby with steps and hover pads connecting them. The kitchen is in a building on a midsize island. There are several other dance areas farther away from the central islands, each with a different type of music. There are also other forms of entertainment spread across the rest of the islands. 

"Y'know, I am feeling a lot better, but I have a question? How does dinner [after the party happens] sound?" Silas asked as he placed a card and stylus on the bedside table.

Basically, if you write on the card with the stylus, it will show up on Silas' card, and vice versa.

"I'd like that."
Smiling she picked up the card and stylus and slipped them into her coat pocket.

"Contact me if your cybernetic hand goes haywire, or if you want it upgraded. Now, would you like me to fly the plane to the party?"

@JacobClaessen

~~~

Hellbent arrived at the party, appearing next to Dwig through a warp in the alleys.

"So, Dwig, how are you?"

As he spoke, Black Crusade space marines flooded the outside, paroling the area.

@Dr. Jacques Rodriguez

Edited by Ark1002

Nogard suddenly noticed something flying towards him from the north. He squinted to see better.

Was that an island?

Yes, it was.

He waved his arms at the island and starting hollering. Unfortunately, the island ignored him. It passed straight over him without even slowing down.

He growled. and Soulcast the ground underneath him into smoke. It expanded, firing him like a bullet from a gun. He flew through the air and rolled to a stop on the island.

Finally, he thought, and collapsed, fast asleep.

Sorry, forgot to mention that Dwig isn't at the party yet. Also some G.U.E.S.S troops are there as well. 

The shuttle touched down on the main island, and Dwig stepped out, smiling. His party wasn't destroyed, yet, and he had just gotten word that his sister would be coming. His smile widened, he hadn't seen Ciera in years. He strode over to Hellbent, "Hello, sir, I hope you're finding the party enjoyable" He walked away to get a drink. 

A gateway opened on the middle of the dance floor, and Ciera walked out, smiling. She hadn't been to any sort of social event in years. She saw Dwig at the bar and ran over. She snuck up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and she danced away. "Ciera, I know you're there." He said, smiling. Ciera smiled and gave him a hug. Dwig got his drink and motioned for her to follow. They walked to a table and sat down, talking.

Mac observed the party from a distance. Maybe he should go to this one, even though it might scare away everyone else. The last party he went to was completely destroyed. And he could make a lot of money from the bookies if he showed up. Its easy to make bets on when the party derails when you are the person derailing it. But no. He will abstain for now. Besides, rumors were circulating about an expedition to the other side of the world, that was far more important than some party. The Council would not like it if the portal was discovered.

They would not like it at all.

Mac turned around and walked into an alley. He had preparations to make.

Edited by MacThorstenson

"A dance would be great," Silas answered, checking to make sure the glove on his right hand was still properly affixed.

In a few posts, the glove will fall off, and something will happen, but nothing has happened yet with that. Also, let's just say that the cybernetic hand is the left hand.

@Ark1002

Dusk walked into the party. He knew that the canton was keeping the piece, but he didn't trust Hellbent to be civil, so he brought his teleportation disk, and a squad of sentinels. Walker showed up next to him.

"So, I guess that your fighting Hellbent for my life." Dusk said.

"If I can get him to talk." Walker responded.

"I'll work on a treaty," Dusk said.

"I'll just socialize, I guess,"

"Fine."

Walker moved from island to island, looking for people he knew. He so Ambrosia. "Oh. Hello," He said.

Dusk moved over to Hellbent, "We need to talk. I want this war over, and Walker will fight for my life, no matter what my opinion is. So, let's make a deal."

@Ark1002 @JacobClaessen

"Hey, so, uhh, how are you?" Walker said to Ambrosia.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the only way your gonna get a shot at me, unless you want to follow my duel option. So, let's make a deal. Walker will fight you, one on one, non invested, no armor, with a weapon no longer than 12 inches. You accept?" Dusk said.

@Ark1002 @JacobClaessen

Edited by Darth Woodrack

As he said this, Helbent pulled out something from the coat pocket.

Don't do it! You would kill so many innocents, including your daughter!

DO IT! DUSK NEEDS TO PAY!

NO! YOU CAN'T!

You need to.

If you nuke the island, there WILL be repercussions!

With sigh, Hellbent put the button back in his pocket. It was labeled "Nuke this location".

"So, what is the duel agreement?"