Support?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Ark1002 and the True Alley
    • DarthWoodrack and the "we like this guy" alliance
    • Nuetral
    • I have characters in the True Alley and the "we like this guy" alliance.

Mac stopped chirping. They were here.

He stepped out of the alley and walked up to where hellbent was.

"Cheerio mate! Lovely evening to be out for a walk! Even if it is getting a bit late. Though I suppose that I should ask if you are on a walk before saying its a good evening for a walk. Oh well. I was never good at this nice guy thing.

I'm here to say that you can't be hurting the city tonight. Sadly, I must be a hero and stop that from happening. You can still fight your fellow, but it has to be in a separate area."

Rick, his snake, all the other snakes, and the voice in Rick's head all wandered over to the stange group. "Hello, do you know if I'm insane?" Rick asked "He is totally not insane" the snake said. 'nope, you wouldn't think like that if youb were' The voice said. "Well well, it seems our little party gets better every second" Dwig said, striding up. "Mac, a little music if you wouldn't mind" The power armor opened up, revealing Dwig, wearing G.U.E.S.S fatigues. 

Mac turned to face Dwig. 

"Of course! I always love a good soundtrack. But I am under orders to protect this city, and something tells me that that won't happen if hellbent gets to fight in it. I need to at least assure that we aren't facing another 7 day war on our hands. Because forcing a time skip to repair the damage is irritating." A team of mimes rush in to patch the hole in the fourth wall. "Anyway, is there any chance of me persuading y'all to move?"

"Well," Dwig said, "I may have something" He pulled out a pure white sphere and cracked it in half like an egg, revealing a cookie. Dwig ripped the cookie in half and reached inside, grabbing a piece of paper. Reading the words written on it, he began to rip it up, saying "There'll be no more signing, today, or ever again." and tossed the pieces up. They began to melt as they fluttered down, solidifying into a tophat. Dwig reached deep into the hat pulling out a strange object. It looked like a Portal Stone, with a satellite dish bolted to the top and several computer and car components taped ton the bottom. "This will telepport us to a safe locationfor a duel. The square will come as well and it will pull any destroyed components from a mirror of the Alley to fix them."

“Ambrosia, I guess I didn’t fully tell the truth. My biological mother is dead, but Tena, my adoptive mother, is alive and kicking, sometimes a bit too literally,” Silas said. “She’s probably decimating the battlefield right now, or healing soldiers. Edgedancers are odd.”

Mac looked at dwig,

”Thank you! I hate singing.” Turning to Walker and Dusk, he said “I can support the enforcers glass if you give me permission to warp any damage that escapes it away from the city. I mean, I’ll do that anyway, but if you give me permission, I won’t interfere with the rest of the duel.”

My final scene for this war.

Zaren trudged along, pewter keeping him moving, but he knew he was dying. A stab wound in the side, especially one so deep, could prove fatal. He didn't want to inflame the wound but he needed medical attention.

He Pushed off of a coin and threw himself upward. As he soared through the air, he searched the battlefield with tin enhanced eyes for a medic. No, not a medic. Just someone. Anyone. He needed help.

The land was a scar, thousands of dead spread across the city. Sentinels, Ghostbloods, they all were dead. 

His steel ran out.

He drank down his last vial and kept himself aloft. Eventually, he descended and landed on the ground. 

Make your way to safety.

Zaren limped on, slowly dying, as he approached the Alleycity Sentinel headquarters. He fell, preserving what little pewter he had left, crawling to the building. He made it to the front doors when his pewter ran out. 

For a moment, it seemed as though he would lose consciousness, but he flared tin, bringing him to lucidity with a burst of shocking pain. 

Clutching his side, and overly alert, he shot the hinges of the door out with his Devastator. The doors were built like an airlock. The second one was much harder to get through. He slapped his hand on the scanner, and the door clicked open.

Zaren crawled through, just as his metals burned away, bringing him to unconsciousness.

"I can give permission for that, but watch my next step."

Hellbent soulcast, soulcasting a huge iron pillar with reinforcements, and gold and marble on the outside. At the top, he made a wide disk of steel. Then he teleported away, coming back with huge TV screens. Setting them up, he tested the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the battle of the century! 3v1, it's Dusk, Walker, and some Sentinel, versus... The one. The only. ANTHONY NIGHTSHADE!"

Looking at Mac, he grinned.

"If we actually do something powerful enough to damage the city from up there, you can stop it. Dusk, this is the risk. Wind and lightning from the Alleystorm. No walls, just a slick metal surface that will be drenched with rain. Will you take the deal?"

~~~~

Ambrosia got up from the floor, sitting on a chair by Silas's bed. She smiled slightly.

"Your family seems nice. Can you tell me more about them?"

@JacobClaeSpooky

Edited by Ark1002

Huh. I'm being shipped...

Spoiler

again.

Spoiler

Don't ask

Spoiler

My school is weird

"I disagree. You should be glad I agreed to 3 on 1. If you want to fight, that is how. In the mean time, we will move out. Thank you for your time, Mac."

With that, Hellbent turned and walked away, leaving his stadium in the middle of the square.

Speaking into his ear, he said:

"Dwig, please make sure all of our forces are out of the city. We will fight again, on our own terms. They will be forced out if they keep their army in the city."

Smiling, he teleported away.
@Dr. Jacques Rodriguez @Darth Woodrack @MacThorstenson