Support?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's side are you on?

• Ark1002 and the True Alley
    • DarthWoodrack and the "we like this guy" alliance
    • Nuetral
    • I have characters in the True Alley and the "we like this guy" alliance.

10 hours ago, Dwig Jigdens said:

Sorry. My j kindle sucks.

Dusk wondered what was going on. He looked at the the security camera's and saw hellbent. He smiled. He pressed the button that turned on the Dusk is this way arrows.

Edited by DarthWoodrack

"Zane, I need you in my office now. Hellbent is coming. Don't bring any investiture with. You. I have a plan." Dusk said into his intercom. He held an aluminum plated bow in his hand. It had a button on the back and a circle on the other side. "Walker, put your new sword in an aluminum sheath. Hyper, get out of here."

Hellbent ran and broke open to door, incredibly quickly. They would be preparing for him.

He began to draw in the air, incredibly quickly. The Aon he had spent 10 years researching, perfecting. An Aon he had never used, because he had only just learned it. It was an Aon that had been prophesied about, and Aon that he didn't know what did. But he needed to use it now. So he made it. Aon Tii.

An emerald light filled the room, coming from the Aon. The blast hit the ground.

And Hellbent watched as the entire walker turned neon green. The metal was neon green, the signs outside were neon green, everything was green. THe people stood in a neon green room in a neon green walker.

Well... damnation!

4 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

broke open to door,

The door was open. It is a trap after all. I'm not even mad that you used an aon without letting me respond, because it was the aon for green.

The open door that Hellbent came through slammed shut. "Idiot. This room is plated with aluminum. If I turned this on it would turn off the entire fiend." Dusk used the leecher orb. Walker ran towards him and tried to slam the aluminum  box into Hellbent powerless chest

Leecher orb rules: All people lack investiture until the end of the the targets(@Ark1002)'s second post. At that point all powers come back.

Edited by DarthWoodrack

Saraha was bored of charging so she put it to a half, she had to be somewhere anyways. She blinked out, and reappeared in a decently well protected fortress, apparently known as the True Alley base.

Saraha, are you sure about this? Something doesn't feel right. Gu told her.

"If I helped Dusk, Hellbent has every right to receive the proper treatment too, the only thing I have to do is strengthen his base anyways". She could tell he felt troubled but it was only fair. Saraha sighed and started working, she had a list of the people that would be allowed into the base, that would be useful. She drew an Aon Daa self destruction system for Hellbent... Aon Dao to for stability... A mixture of Aon Edo modified with Aon Tae allowing only member of the True Alley to pass. She also set up a basic Aon Rao for a simple power amplifier inside of their base, nothing too big.

What will you do now? Gu asked her.

Saraha went to Hellbent, "Hey, I heard you wanted some help, it's gotta cost you though, oh and cool room by the way"

No actually, I gave both of you equal opportunities, both of you can ask for favors, I'm pretty sure I PMed you about that. I changed my mind and wanted to stay neutral in the war, therefore to make it fair, I just helped Ark a little. P.S if you can blow up his base is of little concern to me, as you know, I'm kind of neutral so I don't mind which side wins.

Niccolò the dark had decided to make an entrance, he had been in the shadows but it was time to enter into the light he led his henchmen (several alloymancers as well as a few Dakhor skeltels and a bloodsealer) up to where hellbent and Mr amber stood

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

Dwig smashed into the first fighter in the squadron, ramming Pureblade into the canopy, and killing the pilot inside. He Pushed off of the fighter and slammed into the one behind it. Dropping Pureblade, he began to slam the canopy "GET OUT" he yelled, pulling a revolver out and pointing it at the pilot. "OPEN THE CANOPY" The pilot opened the canopy and Dwig grabbed him and tossed him away. He jumped inside and grabbed the stick, pulling the fighter back to the tower. 

KoTiel handed the box to one of the DA acolytes. "You remember the instructions?" They asked. The acolyte nodded. Then, they heard Hellbent. "Attack? Already? I thought we were just scouting." KoTiel sighed, and went to the town square, where they saw Althea. "Come on," they told her. "I'll take us to Hellbent through the alleys."

"We are ready. I know their location. We must attack. Be warned. They have a leecher bomb that will stop all investiture. So anything that doesn't use investiture will be helpful. But we need to go, and bring as many forces as we can."

Hellbent opened the bottom of the tower by pressing a button, and a huge war tank covered in aons came out.

"True Alley, roll out."

"Confirm, sir." Dwig switched channels "Mobilize all wings, elites, get to the TM-534's and prepare for unpack. Amber, suit up and get to the tank. WE ARE THE SWORD" He scored over the tank, punching the eject button and Pushing himself out of the fighter. Dwig sailed down, fired his jump pack and sored over the ground. He summoned Pureblade and slammed it into the earth, stopping him and plowing a furrow in the dirt. 

Laurelai waited in the Dark Alleys of Alleycity, she'd heard about the war, even been asked to join but instead she'd chosen to stay behind, it hadn't seemed like the DA was fully committed to a war yet. And after what she'd seen since joining them that was probably a good thing.

She thought back to the ball, the charred bodies on the ground that had been struck down when her Bane exploded out of control again. Their corpses had then been consumed in the fires that had eventually brought down most of the buildings before a meteor finished the job.

Best not to head to the frontlines of a war if just a skirmish involved someone bringing down a meteor.

She directed her eyes downwards again, once more attempting to read through the thick volume that had been presented to her. A collection of some of the research conducted in the Dark Alleys, the secrets of Hemalurgy.

Mr Amber grinned. Underneath his suit, hidden to everyone else, Golden scales coated his body, creating a powerful armor. “I think my vehicle will do fine.” He said, getting back into his car. It’s weapon systems were state of the art and extremely dangerous, including a bloodforged firebringers lense windsheild, and Silimatic powered missiles.