Belated Hello

Abalidoth

I've already posted a fair bit but I realized I never did one of these, so.

Hi, I'm Gavin, or Gav, but I go by Abalidoth online. I've been reading Sanderson since 2009 or so, and I've read everything he's put out so far (except the short story in Dangerous Women, and Steelheart)

I'm mostly active on the Tumblr side of the fandom, but I poke my head over here once in a blue moon.

I'm agender -- that means I don't identify as a man or a woman. I use ze/hir/hirs pronouns, but I'll answer to any gender neutral pronouns. (They/them/their is easiest for a lot of people.) If you have any questions about nonbinary gender identities, feel free to ask.

I'm a writer and a worldbuilder -- I run the Sydney Scroungers campaign (that our gracious mod Feather plays in) and I'm currently writing Periapsis, a Stormlight AU fanfic that's linked in my signature.

EDIT: Oooh, forgot to mention the tattoo. My avatar is my Aon Ene tattoo, I got it about a year ago. Sarene is one of my faves, and I love that it means "wisdom", so it was an easy choice. :D

Edited by Abalidoth

Hello new user that I have never met before and definitely do not speak to for multiple hours on a daily basis. Welcome to our humble forums. I'm sure it will be excellent having you around.

Hello, complete stranger who is not one of my closest friends and who I have never met!

Hey there!

Short answer, sicne I had to get this posted real quick... longer, better reply? Hello! I've been talkign to and bothering you for a while now, say saying hi might be a bit redundant, but... it's there anyway, I guess?

Edited by Quiver

...so I've had this really weird idea sitting in my head that I just can't shake. Wanna write a Pacific Rim Expanded Universe story with me about a bunch of criminals?

Only if I get to create a snarky no-nonsense trans lady Marshal NPC to keep you all in line. ;)

Sigh... I never did one of these "neww member" posts, and I probably never will.

And now, let me give you a (very) delayed welcome, Abalidoth!

Howdy! I was considering just letting it slide, but it's nice to have a place to point if someone has questions about me. (Especially if it's gender stuff.)

Hey there!

Short answer, sicne I had to get this posted real quick... longer, better reply? Hello! I've been talkign to and bothering you for a while now, say saying hi might be a bit redundant, but... it's there anyway, I guess?

Hey Quiver! XD

• Chaos locked this topic