Stick has been around much longer than I realized

WoK chapter 42:

She took a deep breath, then knelt and slid a small wooden stick from under the bed. A week and a half of practice, and she still hadn't managed to make the Soulcaster do ... well, anything at all.   [snip]   She closed her eyes, holding the stick, imagining it transforming into quartz.

Wow!

Stick was in WoK as well as WoR!!

Stick was hiding under Shallan's bed!!!

She knew he was there!!!!

She's been trying to Soulcast Stick all this time!!!!!

Clearly Stick is even more important than we had already realized.

Ok, I think this is a Coincidence. Good Find, but 'stick' is just a stick. and besides, the stick she found on the beach was longer, more like a branch, this one is small and slender.

Do not underestimate the power of the stick.

Case and point, my phone suggested the 'stick' and 'stickbinders' for the above sentence without typing after 'underestimate'.

I'm just Tired of all the Stick References

Wait, are you saying that dumb jokes do not always get funnier after excessive repetition?

mmmm, this humor thing you humans use is strange and hard to understand, mmmm

Edited by shawnhargreaves

The stick is simply a meme... it'll  die out eventually. I personally love the stick and laughed at that scene for a good five minutes.

stick

No, no, no, no no!  The proper phrase for that situation is "I am a stick."  Stick by itself doesn't mean anything!  ;)

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 421742896 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

Do not underestimate the power of the stick.

Case and point, my phone suggested the 'stick' and 'stickbinders' for the above sentence without typing after 'underestimate'.

Stickbinders. LOL  :)

• Chaos locked this topic