The Last Post Wins!!!!!

17 hours ago, The One Ring said:

Is that so?

Not much worth talking about really, what about you?

Not much talking about here either, except for the fact that I am DROWNING in schoolwork.

1 hour ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Sorry for double posting. I did it without thinking and now I don't know how to undo it.

On the buttom of your post, there's an "option" button, press it and select "hide"

1 hour ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Not much talking about here either, except for the fact that I am DROWNING in schoolwork.

Maybe I should go do mine as well, I've been procrastinating doing that for a while. (when I said "a while", I totally didn't mean 2 weeks, I mean I can't be that good at procrastinating)

1 hour ago, The One Ring said:

On the buttom of your post, there's an "option" button, press it and select "hide"

Nice. Thanks.

1 hour ago, The One Ring said:

Maybe I should go do mine as well, I've been procrastinating doing that for a while. (when I said "a while", I totally didn't mean 2 weeks, I mean I can't be that good at procrastinating)

I totally am that good at procrastinating.

I had a summer break in May. And they gave 7 projects to do for the entire month.

Guess what I spent the month doing.

Reading Oathbringer part 2 and Rhythm of War.

And now I am playing catch up.

But honestly, I don't regret anything and If I could go back I'd do the exact same thing.

Edited by Elf_at_heart

3 hours ago, Elf_at_heart said:

Nice. Thanks.

I totally am that good at procrastinating.

I had a summer break in May. And they gave 7 projects to do for the entire month.

Guess what I spent the month doing.

Reading Oathbringer part 2 and Rhythm of War.

And now I am playing catch up.

But honestly, I don't regret anything and If I could go back I'd do the exact same thing.

Bro I'm the LORD RULER of procrastination, it literally took me two years just to organize my room when we moved to a new house *insert non-existant skull emoji here*

12 hours ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

Bro I'm the LORD RULER of procrastination, it literally took me two years just to organize my room when we moved to a new house *insert non-existant skull emoji here*

Bring it on! I still haven't organized my closet, and its been at least three years!

2 hours ago, Szeth Facpalm said:

Hah did the dishes

Shod prolly go to bed now tho g'night yall

YOU SHALL NOT WIN!

Edited by Elf_at_heart