The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I think my school year thus far is me pretending I don't have as much homework as I actually do and then somehow surviving by getting a bunch of it done in class.

One of these days a day will come where that strategy doesn't work and I'll have to do homework like a normal person.

I congratulate all of you who do homework the right way.

4 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I think my school year thus far is me pretending I don't have as much homework as I actually do and then somehow surviving by getting a bunch of it done in class.

One of these days a day will come where that strategy doesn't work and I'll have to do homework like a normal person.

I congratulate all of you who do homework the right way.

Same man, same 

45 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

What do papayas taste like? I’ve never eaten one but I would like to know 

I genuinely have no clue how to describe them to you

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

How much of the game have you done? On my normal file I am 108/112 percent done, and the last couple of percents are going to be brutal.

Me? Not sure exactly. Not super far, as I still have one Dreamer left, but I have a decent amount of grubs and bad guys in the hunters journal. I still haven‘t got to the birthplace, or white palace. So, you‘re way ahead of me, but I know about most of it because it was spoiled for me. I haven‘t beat the Traitor Lord, yet, and I wanted to do it without Cloth, but I accedentally talked to her in Queens Gardens, so now I‘m sad. ):

Just now, Rabbit Unmade said:

Me? Not sure exactly. Not super far, as I still have one Dreamer left, but I have a decent amount of grubs and bad guys in the hunters journal. I still haven‘t got to the birthplace, or white palace. So, you‘re way ahead of me, but I know about most of it because it was spoiled for me. I haven‘t beat the Traitor Lord, yet, and I wanted to do it without Cloth, but I accedentally talked to her in Queens Gardens, so now I‘m sad. ):

Oof. I couldn't find her anywhere, and so I'm kind of glad, because I didn't realize what would happen if I did. I got spoiled for the game before I played it as well. It's super difficult for me to play through a game blind, so that's what I'm hoping to do when Silksong comes out.

Just now, That1Cellist said:

Oof. I couldn't find her anywhere, and so I'm kind of glad, because I didn't realize what would happen if I did. I got spoiled for the game before I played it as well. It's super difficult for me to play through a game blind, so that's what I'm hoping to do when Silksong comes out.

Yep. She was right at the entrance, but you probably came in another way then me. I went through Fog Canyon.

3 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Yep. She was right at the entrance, but you probably came in another way then me. I went through Fog Canyon.

I don't recall which way I went in. I love Hollow Knight for many reasons, but all the different ways you can route your adventure is one of the bigger ones. It's so cool.

Just now, That1Cellist said:

I don't recall which way I went in. I love Hollow Knight for many reasons, but all the different ways you can route your adventure is one of the bigger ones. It's so cool.

I know! Especially Deepnest. Ugh. Hate all those loops, traps, and spikes, but love the guys who glue you to the bench. I‘m sad that they‘re dead now.