The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I hungry 

I have to study 

But i don't want to 

:(

Confusion 

I want to be able to finish my portion before the exams start but i feel pretty tired 

Also I've already had one cup of coffee and one cup of tea

Edited by Elf

49 minutes ago, Elf said:

I hungry 

I have to study 

But i don't want to 

Confusion 

I want to be able to finish my portion before the exams start but i feel pretty tired 

If you feel tired and that you have exams soon, go to sleep. Being sleepy in class/exam will harm you more than not having done all your work. I'm dead serious.

I never thought TLPW would host this kind of discussion, but here we are.

Just now, Just a Silvereye said:

If you feel tired and that you have exams soon, go to sleep. Being sleepy in class/exam will harm you more than not having done all your work. I'm dead serious.

I never thought TLPW would host this kind of discussion, but here we are.

That is true, I once took a test on six hours of sleep and got an A, surprised me.

53 minutes ago, Elf said:

I hungry 

I have to study 

But i don't want to 

Confusion 

I would sleep and not drink any stimulants like coffee or tea.

On 9/30/2022 at 4:21 PM, The Wandering Wizard said:

Ofyoael.gif

I've actually seen this one somewhere.

The cat stares at the lizard for about ten seconds before jumping again for no clear reason and running away as if it's life depends on it.

Edit: Oh shoot, there were like five pages between the one with this gif and the current one. Whoops.

I did not mean to derail your conversation. Carry on.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

1 minute ago, That1Cellist said:

The Bookwyrm speaks truth, but I find a necessity to bring about the fact that school generally tends to trend towards the stupid, obnoxious, and annoying. Teachers and students make a difference, but I feel as if it tends to move in that direction.

All that trend is all the popular people and social media, if you really get down to the grit and bones, you can learn alot from school, especially once you get into higher level classes and away from the general degredation into stupidity that people seem to be trending towards.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

All that trend is all the popular people and social media, if you really get down to the grit and bones, you can learn alot from school, especially once you get into higher level classes and away from the general degredation into stupidity that people seem to be trending towards.

True. However, then you have to deal with people who are intelligent enough to make it into higher level classes, but can't avoid being stupid and obnoxious. They're the worst. Period.