H e y 

10 DAYS LEFT FOR THE LOST METAL 

i think it must be a gift that it releases just 15 days before my birthday 

I'm gonna re-read the wax and Wayne series in preperation 

After the invisible life of Addie Larue 

And IT by Stephen king 

Edited by Elf

4 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

It DOES? I had no idea. Imma go tell my obsessed friends and watch them throw confetti.

I‘m pretty excited for it, but I am not going to throw confetti. (Most of you probably assumed that.) Mostly, I‘m excited for them to slap Keefe in the face and tell him to come back. And for Keefe‘s character arc. Who‘s exited for Keefe‘s character arc? ME!!! But other than that? I‘m assuming they‘re going to get crushed by the Neverseen again, but also gain a minimal amount of ground that mostly turns out to be moot. And who knows, maybe Sophie will manifest again. It‘s not improbable! Also, I don‘t think there‘s going to be any heartbreaking deaths in this book. Shannon could have killed Sandor, but no, he lived. That one random goblin wasn‘t sad, and most of the other characters we actually knew and half cared about came back to life.

Spoiler

Okay, I have to admit, Calla’s death was sad, but not heartbreakingly sad. We hadn‘t known her for long enough. Which is sad.

12 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

I‘m pretty excited for it, but I am not going to throw confetti. (Most of you probably assumed that.) Mostly, I‘m excited for them to slap Keefe in the face and tell him to come back. And for Keefe‘s character arc. Who‘s exited for Keefe‘s character arc? ME!!! But other than that? I‘m assuming they‘re going to get crushed by the Neverseen again, but also gain a minimal amount of ground that mostly turns out to be moot. And who knows, maybe Sophie will manifest again. It‘s not improbable! Also, I don‘t think there‘s going to be any heartbreaking deaths in this book. Shannon could have killed Sandor, but no, he lived. That one random goblin wasn‘t sad, and most of the other characters we actually knew and half cared about came back to life.

Hide contents

Okay, I have to admit, Calla’s death was sad, but not heartbreakingly sad. We hadn‘t known her for long enough. Which is sad.

True true. Shannon is a good author, but there are two problems. 
Minor spoilers but imma do this anyway.

Spoiler

1) The last many books of KOTLC had just about the same plot—scrambling for a hint or a clue or anything, finding something important, showdown with the bad guys, winning the battle but not the war. Repeat. I do really like the books though, and I enjoy them despite the repetitiveness.

2) She’s sort of a ‘safe’ author. She rarely has the guts to kill people she/we has/have gotten attached to. Calls died, yes, but exactly how attached were we to her? Like Rabbit said.

Edited by The Halcyon Girl

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

True true. Shannon is a good author, but there are two problems. 
Minor spoilers but imma do this anyway.

Reveal hidden contents

1) The last many books of KOTLC had just about the same plot—scrambling for a hint or a clue or anything, finding something important, showdown with the bad guys, winning the battle but not the war. Repeat. I do really like the books though, and I enjoy them despite the repetitiveness.

2) She’s sort of a ‘safe’ author. She rarely has the guts to kill people she/we has/have gotten attached to. Calls died, yes, but exactly how attached were we to her? Like Rabbit said.

Yup. I have a list of plot holes on the KOTLC Club. (Sorry) I kind of wish she’d killed Sandor. We‘d known him for a few books and it would have been terribly sad. I freaked out when he fell of that cliff, but the they were like, “he‘s still breathing“ I felt an immediate sense of relief mixed with a feeling of annoyance. Sure, he could die still, but of course he won’t. (Plus, a Sandor death wouldv‘e helped out with Sophie‘s character development.) 

But I understand. I am planning to kill a character in my book who I am super attached to, and let‘s just say. It‘s hard! *starts sobbing* It‘s hard to kill a character you‘re attached to, but it makes your readers feel pain, not slight annoyance at a cliffhanger at the end of a book. Plus, ChARactEr DEvElOPmenT!

1 minute ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Yup. I have a list of plot holes on the KOTLC Club. (Sorry) I kind of wish she’d killed Sandor. We‘d known him for a few books and it would have been terribly sad. I freaked out when he fell of that cliff, but the they were like, “he‘s still breathing“ I felt an immediate sense of relief mixed with a feeling of annoyance. Sure, he could die still, but of course he won’t. (Plus, a Sandor death wouldv‘e helped out with Sophie‘s character development.) 

But I understand. I am planning to kill a character in my book who I am super attached to, and let‘s just say. It‘s hard! *starts sobbing* It‘s hard to kill a character you‘re attached to, but it makes your readers feel pain, not slight annoyance at a cliffhanger at the end of a book. Plus, ChARactEr DEvElOPmenT!

EXACTLY. I like killing characters… but when you’re attached to them it’s just so INHUMANE.

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

EXACTLY. I like killing characters… but when you’re attached to them it’s just so INHUMANE.

Yes. I know. I have to though. But it‘s so hard!!! What character are you killing, Haly? I‘m killing Aloysius. It‘s mostly for Astor‘s arc, but it‘s also to torture my readers.

5 minutes ago, Rabbit Unmade said:

Yes. I know. I have to though. But it‘s so hard!!! What character are you killing, Haly? I‘m killing Aloysius. It‘s mostly for Astor‘s arc, but it‘s also to torture my readers.

ALOYSIUS! WHY!!!

Imma kill Joel and I think Wyatt, and also Isadore’s friend, and maybe Blake. 

2 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

ALOYSIUS! WHY!!!

Imma kill Joel and I think Wyatt, and also Isadore’s friend, and maybe Blake. 

Wyatt? Falcon‘s partner, right? Aww. Sad. (Who‘s Joel again?) No! Isidore will be heartbroken! How could you do that to her!?!

I told you why I‘m killing him. I‘m sad to. But I must. (Hey, at least I‘m not killing Astor, right?) Why are you killing your characters? Just to torture your readers? (Also, wasn‘t there one more? The one who was helping Falcon to escape or something?)

Edited by Rabbit Unmade

2 minutes ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

It's hard to overstate
My satisfaction.

Aperture Science -
We do what we must
Because we can.

For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead

(GLaDOS my gosh)

Edited by Telrao