The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I have returned from a place and I am back from the place which I left to which I am now back from where I did nothing except for everything but all the things I didn’t do and everything I would never do and I played music and let’s not ever talk about it again :D 

Hehe... I'm here now.

Now, a story:

There once was a dog. He was a very happy dog. One day, he went to the dog park. He got bullied by another dog. That day, he went home very sad, and cried himself to sleep. The next day, the dog didn't get up. He had accidentally murdered his pet hamster in his sleep, and was feeling very depressed. He stayed in his dog bed, weeping.

His owner walked up to him and asked "Wherefore, my pup, dost thou weepest?"

The dog replied: "I hath been bullied, and murdered the small swine that was mine. Dear owner, what sooth dost though have?"

The owner hesitated, then replied: "Thou needest therapy, dear pup." And so that day, the dog and the owner went to the therapist. The dog soon recovered from his trauma, and the owner became very poor, because therapy is expensive.

The End.

I WANTED TO GIVE YHAT REP BUT IM ALREADY OUT. HUMPH.

21 hours ago, NerdyAarakocra said:

TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, @The Halcyon Girl.

Wellll… 

I went to my great-uncle’s funeral, for which I stayed at my grandparent’s for two days. It felt incredible to be able to no more school.

And also I played violin and my mom played piano at the funeral (“Nearer, my God, to Thee) and it was okay of a performance and also I had a lot of ponderations during the funeral about how death gives life new meaning

17 hours ago, Telrao said:

Hehe... I'm here now.

Now, a story:

There once was a dog. He was a very happy dog. One day, he went to the dog park. He got bullied by another dog. That day, he went home very sad, and cried himself to sleep. The next day, the dog didn't get up. He had accidentally murdered his pet hamster in his sleep, and was feeling very depressed. He stayed in his dog bed, weeping.

His owner walked up to him and asked "Wherefore, my pup, dost thou weepest?"

The dog replied: "I hath been bullied, and murdered the small swine that was mine. Dear owner, what sooth dost though have?"

The owner hesitated, then replied: "Thou needest therapy, dear pup." And so that day, the dog and the owner went to the therapist. The dog soon recovered from his trauma, and the owner became very poor, because therapy is expensive.

The End.

... WHAT.