The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

absolutely not, do I look like i have that kind of time? I haven't even read through all of Insanity Clinic and that's like a 1/4 of the size of this.

Hmm true, I've only read through it all because I was there in the clinic before began it's rapid expansion.

Ok @Being of Cacophony

can you please explain y there are so many people with that same profile pic its driving me crazy I dont normally pay attention to names but this is forcing me to actually read (something I haven't done since 2nd grade) 

to name a few

Witless of Shinovar

phillycheesesteake

sequence

solarcat93. 

seriously am I missing something?

1 minute ago, MangoBoi101 said:

Ok @Being of Cacophony

can you please explain y there are so many people with that same profile pic its driving me crazy I dont normally pay attention to names but this is forcing me to actually read (something I haven't done since 2nd grade) 

to name a few

Witless of Shinovar

phillycheesesteake

sequence

solarcat93. 

seriously am I missing something?

uh.... Wizard knows as much as i do. ask him. there is a scheme happening. I'm sure Wizard would be happy to explain.

21 minutes ago, MangoBoi101 said:

Wizard

what is this madness? 

please explain...:(

It's someone's birthday and everyone is doing it in a show of support since she can't be on the shard for a bit.

Basically it originally came from people wanting to swap profile pictures which did happen for a while. Still don't have my original one.

But this comes from the roots of the idea of the old clone season where everyone had the same pfp for a set amount of time.

26 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I joined slightly later

And helped start the basement plotline that kickstarted into this whole thing :P

Then i died

You're still around somewhere, I did just summon you if you want to get back into it :P

Edited by The Wandering Wizard