The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:
  Hide contents

From what I heard, you were trying to save her.

Spoiler

true-

Spoiler

aghhhhhhhhhh why does the parent in me always come out at the most random timessssssss

59 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Says who?" Bookwyrm said. "I resolve it right now; this thread will never give into roleplay."

"Says me!" a young frogling walked over with a bounce in her step to where Bookwyrm was standing so she could talk to him easier. "My name's Tilly! Tempest sent me here to make this thread more ✨interesting✨, and, well, here I am!" Tilly smiled wide and did little jazz hands at the word "interesting", causing the multitude of bracelets on her wrists to jingle a little.

4 hours ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Why is the frog wearing bracelets...."

13 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"Why not?"

"Yeah, what they said! Hi, I'm Tilly! Who might you peoples be?" She held both of her hands out in a way that made it hard to identify whether she was waiting for a hug, or trying to shake two people's hands at once.

Spoiler

EDIT: hehehe I'm going all out- you're welcome :P

Edited by shortcake

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

"Yeah, what they said! Hi, I'm Tilly! Who might you peoples be?" She held both of her hands out in a way that made it hard to identify whether she was waiting for a hug, or trying to shake two people's hands at once.

"Hi! I'm Lotus!" She goes in for the hug.

Everyone stares as Tilly does a cartwheel in the crowd of people, but she doesn't mind. She just smiles. She's learned to not care whether people judge her or not. She is who she is, and that's what makes her happy.