The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Woah. you can't be saying those things around here.

join TLT. We're by far the craziest.

I'm missing context... >https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/68760-the-longest-thread-misadventures/?page=2583#comment-1585031

Who is Hacob?

10 minutes ago, Violet said:

I've looked at some and they all seem meh.

Don’t look at the free ones. Also we just ended a really fun stormlight archive hunger games, and are doing a threnody hunger games later this week. But look at Darkness in Urithiru, or ones that have more posts. There have been a lot new ones that haven’t really been established. 

5 minutes ago, Violet said:

I'm missing context... >https://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/68760-the-longest-thread-misadventures/?page=2583#comment-1585031

Who is Hacob?

I recommend joining as a clueless person because you will naturally learn about stuff. Also there is a whole system it kind of follows that you can ask for.

But if you really want to, join a Sanderson elimination game. Those are for real.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

6 minutes ago, Violet said:

Who is Hacob?

Hacob is one of my characters. He's a Narrator.

3 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

IT'S TRUE

(mostly joking. mostly.)

NO!

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Don’t look at the free ones. Also we just ended a really fun stormlight archive hunger games, and are doing a threnody hunger games later this week. But look at Darkness in Urithiru, or ones that have more posts. There have been a lot new ones that haven’t really been established. 

I recommend joining as a clueless person because you will naturally learn about stuff. Also there is a whole system it kind of follows that you can ask for.

yeah, Wit joined recently so i'd take his advice.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

NO!

*When I feel like it isn’t recently because I haven’t been here that long and cocapgony has been here way longer and I feel like a toddler*

“Yep.”

3 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

NO!

A... what?

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

But if you really want to, join a Sanderson elimination game. Those are for real.

Sanderson Elimination and the thenrody hunger games sound cool- wait... where is the threnrody hunger games thread (and will it have sunlit man spoilers?)

4 minutes ago, Violet said:

A... what?

Sanderson Elimination and the thenrody hunger games sound cool- wait... where is the threnrody hunger games thread (and will it have sunlit man spoilers?)

Threnody signups open on Friday, and it won’t have any spoilers.

And a narrator is one of the TLT stuff you will see if you join it.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ