The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, strmblsd said:

She knew it because her brother has it and he throws up from it

Oooohhhh, nice, have you gone to a doctor for it?

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Oooohhhh, nice, have you gone to a doctor for it?

No nobody even knows I have anxiety really...or anything I don't want my family to know...

1 minute ago, strmblsd said:

No nobody even knows I have anxiety really...or anything I don't want my family to know...

Tbh that’s really relatable.

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Tbh that’s really relatable.

Yeah I don't want to be seen differently but I used to optimistic..not anymore stuff happened to that part of me and yeah so I just push through mental illness problems and whatever because I can't be different 

Yeah I don't want to be seen differently but I used to optimistic..not anymore stuff happened to that part of me and yeah so I just push through mental illness problems and whatever because I can't be different 

Facts!! Whenever I had a low time in my life I would just sit there and deal with it, because I did t want to be seen as “broken” or something. This is like exactly how I feel.

Just now, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Facts!! Whenever I had a low time in my life I would just sit there and deal with it, because I did t want to be seen as “broken” or something. This is like exactly how I feel.

Broken is the exact word I use when talking about it.. because that's how I feel... I feel like there is something wrong with me like I am broken...

I would really recommend telling someone about your mental health problems at some point. I tried to push through mine without telling anyone and was able to do so for years, but eventually it resulted in me doing so poorly that I couldn’t hide it. I was basically taken out of commission for months and I’m still dealing with the consequences of that (it’s why I left the Shard for a few years). I would’ve avoided a bunch of suffering had I told someone earlier.

Broken is the exact word I use when talking about it.. because that's how I feel... I feel like there is something wrong with me like I am broken...

Yes! Exactly! You are reading my mind right now. You know it might be better to talk about it, but you know everyone who you’re friends with will act different afterwards.

15 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Yes! Exactly! You are reading my mind right now. You know it might be better to talk about it, but you know everyone who you’re friends with will act different afterwards.

16 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

I would really recommend telling someone about your mental health problems at some point. I tried to push through mine without telling anyone and was able to do so for years, but eventually it resulted in me doing so poorly that I couldn’t hide it. I was basically taken out of commission for months and I’m still dealing with the consequences of that (it’s why I left the Shard for a few years). I would’ve avoided a bunch of suffering had I told someone earlier.

I can't tell um...I can't..

4 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

It’s alright, everyone’s situation is different.

Yeah I just want to be normal if you get that and if I have anxiety and if I'm depressed I won't be normal I'm never normal I'm always the weird kid I'm always annoying and then when I'm quiet people think something is wrong with me so I just gotta be normal 

Yeah I just want to be normal if you get that and if I have anxiety and if I'm depressed I won't be normal I'm never normal I'm always the weird kid I'm always annoying and then when I'm quiet people think something is wrong with me so I just gotta be normal 

Facts bro, everyone used to know me back when I just got into my teens, but they did t know me as “that cool dude” they knew me more as “the kid you should avoid” because of my impulsive behavior and lack of boundaries. I now just stay away from most people and let them talk to me if they want to. 

3 hours ago, strmblsd said:

*all the biggest hugs* Like Luna said, everyone's situation is different, and it can be scary to talk to people, but... try sometime. You don't need to drown in silence.

Heh... mental health.

Boy, do I have some stories... :ph34r:

Edited by Through The Living Glass

I'm not depressed myself but I do have anxiety and autism (you probably can't tell online but if you met me IRL ever you could) so to a certain degree I can definitely understand feeling like the odd one out. Also I win.