The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Hiiisisifiifahshrhjejwiduduei howjhfhdhbwbsbnejwjjdhtheb arejfhwhbdjdjjejwjnfbebbshfh Younshwhdksjrbhrjcnjwjaiifirr Doingjsjsbbwheuururuueuwuf

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

BLUEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE MINISODES YET?! THEY'RE SO CUUUUUUTE

Wut?

I'm not an alt - I just joined to watch Fext in champs - but I read the rules and I think I'd be a great addition to this game! I understand you're not looking for new or unknown players like myself, but I promise that I am super dedicated and I will try my best regardless of my alignment! The concept of this game entices me and I can't think of a more exciting way to spend my first game here!

Given these circumstances if you'll still not allow me in the game, I do completely understand.

37 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I'm not an alt - I just joined to watch Fext in champs - but I read the rules and I think I'd be a great addition to this game! I understand you're not looking for new or unknown players like myself, but I promise that I am super dedicated and I will try my best regardless of my alignment! The concept of this game entices me and I can't think of a more exciting way to spend my first game here!

Given these circumstances if you'll still not allow me in the game, I do completely understand.

Aeoryi... did you get the wrong thread?

22 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

Aeoryi... did you get the wrong thread?

That’s what I was gonna say

2 hours ago, strmblsd said:

Hiiisisifiifahshrhjejwiduduei howjhfhdhbwbsbnejwjjdhtheb arejfhwhbdjdjjejwjnfbebbshfh Younshwhdksjrbhrjcnjwjaiifirr Doingjsjsbbwheuururuueuwuf

I’m doing great thank you.

56 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Huh… okay welcome to the TLPW, the thread that’s going to eventually overthrow TLT.

It's almost like I've been here for nearly 4 years...

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

I woke up checked my AP test scores for a 4 on my test and now I'm about to go do my driver's permit test

Easy dubs my guy.

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Does my life count?

There comes a point in every person's life when they decide whether their existence is a tragedy or a comedy or a horror or a romance. Currently sliding down the tragedy of having no friends who I talk to in real life except my chickens.

Edited by BlueWildRye