The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Oh i wish I wish I wish... I wish that I knew what to do.. with my life but even more for getting the girl..🤣I can't get her off my mind 

55 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Oh i wish I wish I wish... I wish that I knew what to do.. with my life but even more for getting the girl..🤣I can't get her off my mind 

You should start the Wheel of Time. It’s almost certified to make you frustrated with the opposite sex, and will take the next several months of your life, at least.

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

You should start the Wheel of Time. It’s almost certified to make you frustrated with the opposite sex, and will take the next several months of your life, at least.

1 minute ago, Pineap-spider said:

It would probably take me a month... I read wayyyy too much and I have all of the books at my house (but haven't read them)

1 minute ago, strmblsd said:

It would probably take me a month... I read wayyyy too much and I have all of the books at my house (but haven't read them)

Haha same, I don’t think I’m committed enough for those books yet.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender
Autocorrect😡

Just now, strmblsd said:

I sincerely doubt that. The pacing is so bad, I get tired of reading it after a couple chapters. I’m on book 7 and I started beginning of the year. It’s a Slog to get through those books. But you should read them anyways, even if you miraculously do it in a month that’s an entire month where your mind is fully occupied.

6 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

I sincerely doubt that. The pacing is so bad, I get tired of reading it after a couple chapters. I’m on book 7 and I started beginning of the year. It’s a Slog to get through those books. But you should read them anyways, even if you miraculously do it in a month that’s an entire month where your mind is fully occupied.

That would maybe stop my overthinking problem..

41 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

If you dislike reading the series as much as it seems to me that you do, why are you reading it?

21 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

If you dislike reading the series as much as it seems to me that you do, why are you reading it?

I don’t hate the books, just the majority of View Point Characters (the boys are stubborn jerks and the girls are stuck-up know-it-all Brats) and the pacing. The books are great though 

13 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

I don’t hate the books, just the majority of View Point Characters (the boys are stubborn jerks and the girls are stuck-up know-it-all Brats) and the pacing. The books are great though 

6 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

The WoT characters can get kinda frustrating and it's super slow but still fun

That's what makes them so great, imo. They do not act logically (not 100% of the time, at least), because they are very human characters.

I am one of the few people who doesn't believe in "The Slog" of the middle few books. I only noticed it in The Path of Daggers and in Crossroads of Twilight. I also enjoy a slow story, so WoT was perfect for me. I'm actually rereading it right now.

3 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

They do not act logically (not 100% of the time, at least), because they are very human characters.

I don’t believe there are humans that idiotic. The women specifically. I have a couple female friends who hate how all of the women are portrayed as headstrong to such a fault that it’s arguably their only defining trait. The men are stubborn too, and unreasonable most of the time, but I feel that the women are the most unfairly portrayed.

4 minutes ago, The cheeseman said:

I am one of the few people who doesn't believe in "The Slog" of the middle few books. I only noticed it in The Path of Daggers and in Crossroads of Twilight. I also enjoy a slow story, so WoT was perfect for me. I'm actually rereading it right now.

The pacing is so weird. Nothing happened in the first 10/11 of the books and the last little bit is so chock full of action. It’s not so much as a slog through the middle books, but the middle of each book. You must admit, it can be painfully slow 

38 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I started reading WoT.

But at the same time I also started reading RoW.

I'll get back to WoT eventually.

Also @strmblsd how are you? You seem quite chipper this morning.

I'm doing good actually thanks for asking 

2 minutes ago, Vyzkel said:

I want some too

1 minute ago, strmblsd said:

Yess I very want it

Okay...

*punches each of you in the face*

Spoiler

Here's some consolation ice cream. 🍨

Edit: Ah, Vyz, I see you changed your name!

Edited by Through The Living Glass