The Last Post Wins!!!!!

My character and the bus was just gonna he didn’t have to do that the other night I didn’t have to take the kids and then we had dinner at his parents or dinner so we didn’t know how about the dinner table I would like it and then we can do dinner then I have dinner with my friends house or dinner if we want something for him and we will be home we like that you guys have fun I don’t really think we have any other friends here so if I can take care and go home I have some dinner or at the house if we go and then go home I have some friends to go with and you guys have to take the time out for the dinner 

made by random suggestion words 

What’s the deal with suggestion words and dinner?

The ghanderflaffles were very difficult to find. It was very good and I am sooo happy that they were able to come. I am going to go to the waffle. The only way to get to the new one is to be a better person. It is so awesome to be a good friend to the new one. I have evolved into a different universe and it is so much fun and it makes me very confused. The only thing that is to make better is the ability to edit posts from the app. It would be a great idea to do. I wish for a better than any other game ever.

Yes, those words were suggested to me. I think that I might be on the shard too much...

Edited by Lunamor

some of those AI chatterbox things are funny, but let me try my suggested words:

Which is why I was asking you to do the needful and confirm the same and I will be there at the same time I don't have a lot to learn more likely that we are not in our room the other side I don't have to do it on a computer for I will the new job and confirm that I have to pay the other side I have to go to the store and get some sleep tonight the same and confirm that I have to be there for a lot I don't think so I will have a talk with him and I don't have any other ideas to get the other side I don't know what you are not in our neighborhood and the same.