The Last Post Wins!!!!!

*Steals win back*

Quit stealing things from me!!!

Edit: I just did the maths, and found that the rank of Mistborn has 8 times more upvotes than the rank of misting. Originally, only 8 metals were known to be usable for Allomancy, and therefore only 8 types of mistings used to be known. Therefore, a full Mistborn would be considered 8 times more powerful than a misting. Coincidence? I have no idea!

Edited by Lunamor

5 hours ago, Lunamor said:

*Steals win back*

Edit: I just did the maths, and found that the rank of Mistborn has about 8 times more upvotes than the rank of misting. Originally, only 8 metals were known to be usable for Allomancy, and therefore only 8 types of mistings used to be known. Therefore, a full Mistborn would be considered 8 times more powerful than a misting. Coincidence? I have no idea!

Now do it for ferrings and feruchemists.

15 hours ago, Lunamor said:

*Steals win back*

Edit: I just did the maths, and found that the rank of Mistborn has 8 times more upvotes than the rank of misting. Originally, only 8 metals were known to be usable for Allomancy, and therefore only 8 types of mistings used to be known. Therefore, a full Mistborn would be considered 8 times more powerful than a misting. Coincidence? I have no idea!

*Lurches win back*

Never!!

Given that Chaos did the rep levels and he's a collegiate math professor, I highly doubt it's a coincidence.

Also, not even one page added after being gone for 15 hours???  I'm disappointed in all of you. :P  It's almost as if you want TLT to win.

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

Touch my collection and I'll harvest your organs.  Other than that, go for it. :P 

Collection of what?

Edit: I just randomly came up with a Valentine idea:

Are you a Returned? Cause you take my breath away!

Edited by Lunamor