The Last Post Wins!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

No. :( It has been years since I’ve read it- I think that I last read it when I was around 12. I really need to reread it...

I understand.  I've just recently re-read all of the cosmere books, and I was surprised at what I had missed the first time.

2 minutes ago, Vargo Seldon said:

I understand.  I've just recently re-read all of the cosmere books, and I was surprised at what I had missed the first time.

Yeah, I forget half of a book within a year because I read so many.

Szeth throws a sheathed Nightblood Moash’s direction.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

So after Wikipediaing Hari Seldon, now I get your name, @Vargo Seldon! I still remembered the character, just not the name.

Moash snatches up Nightblood.

That is well.  

Just now, Shard of Thought said:

But all of Moash's beefing-up doesn't matter, because he picks up Nightblood and most of us begin to cackle as the fun begins.

Vargo reflects that this might actually be fun.

Very nice Shard.  I too think Marsh deserves to find happiness.  I'm really hoping his story ends with him giving a full belly laugh as tears roll down his cheeks.  He's not allowed to live of course but right before he dies, he is truly happy.

I am also a supporter of Moash.  I think he will/has become a Herald now that he's taken up the Honorblade and it's owner is truly dead.  Moash will see the error of his ways, be killed and then spend the rest of eternity being tortured and not breaking.  I suspect Odium and co gave Moash the Honorblade in the hopes he will relent without a fight so the Desolations never end.

I am also a big fan of Gaz.  Right from his first viewpoint I liked him.  I'm still hoping we get a flashback that shows how he lost his eye.