The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, AonEne said:

It worked! Though that may have been because I refreshed my page after the first one, you know how the Shard will put notifications in the same thread in the same notification sometimes? But it worked this time.

Yay! I think that it will still probably work either way. Thanks for helping with this!

13 hours ago, Lunamor said:
14 hours ago, RayOfSunshine said:

Unfortunately, that is not the case.

well, that explains the size.

Now just imagine that, a giant leg, the size of you, deep fried, dripping sauce. Straight from the buffalo.

On 8/14/2019 at 6:41 AM, Nathrangking said:

It's new to me. However, points Ethan and @Truthless of Shinovar toward the pantry which is right next to the poll that I added to my prologue in the Creator's corner.

Fry sauce is probably best known in Utah, because that's where it was invented. It's mayo and ketchup mixed,(or at least, that's how I know how to make it, but whenever I get it at a restaurant, it tastes different, so it probably has something else, too) and it is really good. I don't understand why it isn't more popular outside of Utah.

*attunes Rhythm of Craving* FRY SAUCE!!!!