The Last Post Wins!!!!!

In this film we hope to show how not to be seen. This is Mr. E.R. Bradshaw of Napier Court, Black Lion Road London SE5. He can not be seen. Now I am going to ask him to stand up. Mr. Bradshaw will you stand up please

In the distance Mr. Bradshaw stands up. There is a loud gunshot as Mr. Bradshaw is shot in the stomach. He crumples to the ground

This demonstrates the value of not being seen.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

In this film we hope to show how not to be seen. This is Mr. E.R. Bradshaw of Napier Court, Black Lion Road London SE5. He can not be seen. Now I am going to ask him to stand up. Mr. Bradshaw will you stand up please

In the distance Mr. Bradshaw stands up. There is a loud gunshot as Mr. Bradshaw is shot in the stomach. He crumples to the ground

This demonstrates the value of not being seen.

I step up next to Wizard. "My Lord," quoth I, "Thou hast shot a merry gentelman, yea, a lad who had held the family's treasure. Indeed, wast he not the last of his kin? Now, my Lord, thou hast shot him in the navel. Now he lieth dead upon the ground. Thou now hast his treasure. What sayeth thou, sir?"