The Last Post Wins!!!!!

8 minutes ago, shortcake said:

I genuinely hate the fact that this is kind of accurate-

Technically, stomach acid is a liquid, right? So why do we call it heartburn when you have a leakage of the stomach? In the past, dumping liquids on fire in large amounts puts out fires, so why is it called heartburn.

By the way, you are leaking air out of your lungs right now.

1 minute ago, Aeoliae said:

Technically, stomach acid is a liquid, right? So why do we call it heartburn when you have a leakage of the stomach? In the past, dumping liquids on fire in large amounts puts out fires, so why is it called heartburn.

By the way, you are leaking air out of your lungs right now.

humans are okay with having a large bag of liquid acid just chillin inside of their bodies

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

humans are okay with having a large bag of liquid acid just chillin inside of their bodies

Well, you are hiding serial killers in your body by having an immune system. They kill many pathogens a day, and yet we have to keep THEM healthy. sounds like a 1sided relationship ngl.

Just now, Aeoliae said:

Well, you are hiding serial killers in your body by having an immune system. They kill many pathogens a day, and yet we have to keep THEM healthy. sounds like a 1sided relationship ngl.

SO TRUE!!

(are you just looking these up? lol)

4 minutes ago, shortcake said:

SO TRUE!!

(are you just looking these up? lol)

I come up with all of these myself - I have a passion in science

Also if you have a brain problem/mental disorder (like I do) that proves you have at least 1 braincell. 

so you have more proof than normal people.

Blindness could probably be cured if you recharged your eyeballs more often. And gave them a raise. 

I come up with all of these myself - I have a passion in science

Also if you have a brain problem/mental disorder (like I do) that proves you have at least 1 braincell. 

so you have more proof than normal people.

this is glorious

why doo we not interact on here more? /gen

2 minutes ago, shortcake said:

this is glorious

why doo we not interact on here more? /gen

When I woke up this morning my first thought was: how did i wake up since it implies that I fell asleep

Its all natural after staying up for 26 hours. You get a good sleep and then proceed to not sleep ever again for 15 minutes - 5 days.

By the way the least normal people in the world are those who claim that they are normal and no one else is. I hate those people. Especially when they say "Oh so I'm normal and you aren't <filler stuff here i don't listen to> and so you have to do what I say <Filler stuff that gets tuned out> since I'm more normal." 

Those people are imo the least normal.

When I woke up this morning my first thought was: how did i wake up since it implies that I fell asleep

Its all natural after staying up for 26 hours. You get a good sleep and then proceed to not sleep ever again for 15 minutes - 5 days.

By the way the least normal people in the world are those who claim that they are normal and no one else is. I hate those people. Especially when they say "Oh so I'm normal and you aren't <filler stuff here i don't listen to> and so you have to do what I say <Filler stuff that gets tuned out> since I'm more normal." 

Those people are imo the least normal.

technically, if you think about it, "normal" is just a way to describe something or someone('s characteristics) that are a common thing. so therefore, they are technically normal. Just not in the way the we'd like.

7 minutes ago, shortcake said:

technically, if you think about it, "normal" is just a way to describe something or someone('s characteristics) that are a common thing. so therefore, they are technically normal. Just not in the way the we'd like.

If you bottle up your emotions, you can use them like molotv cocktails. It works well against anyone.