The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, Aeoliae said:

I will check to see if you actively posted here since 2019 (year) by reading the first 100-800 messages

Actively? No. I'm more of a TLT guy, and at the times where TLPW was close to catching up I didn't post here out of principle.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

You know what? You're right. I should post here a ton, so that if TLPW ever catches back up to TLT again, I can go in and hide all my posts and knock that number back down.

uhm.

pretty sure that breaks the laws of the war

Just now, Nameless* said:

I wonder if I could convince other people to hide their posts as well? @Thaidakar the Ghostblood, would you be willing to hide your TLPW posts if it was about to catch TLT?

noooooooooooooooooooo

that is very much not allowed, cuz if you do that in TLT it breaks the story.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

I wonder if I could convince other people to hide their posts as well? @Thaidakar the Ghostblood, would you be willing to hide your TLPW posts if it was about to catch TLT?

There is no if.

Because that possibility would never come to pass. TLT always wins, in the end.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*raises eyebrow* If TLT got shutdown, I would start a riot. I love the mods here, but if they did that, I would have to. 

Read the first post in tlt misadventures; it simply implies the existence of the original TLT

Just now, Aeoliae said:

Read the first post in tlt misadventures; it simply implies the existence of the original TLT

I know.

That just means TLT will always have more posts than TLPW. There was another, and there is one now, it will be infinitely awesome!

2 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*raises eyebrow* If TLT got shutdown, I would start a riot. I love the mods here, but if they did that, I would have to. 

I would say riots are cool, but you know what's better?

Protesting.

Because riots (see LA 1965 and Minneapolis 2020) tend to set things on fire in a bad way.

Just now, The cheeseman said:

I would say riots are cool, but you know what's better?

Protesting.

Because riots (see LA 1965 and Minneapolis 2020) tend to set things on fire in a bad way.

*shrug* I mean... but riot sounds cooler :P