The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Minecraft is fun.

Roleplaying in Minecraft is even more fun.

the toxic role-play community on the main Java server is... 

Well, that's not fair.

A lot of them are great.

They're some of my best internet friends. (Some of them are even on the Shard now :D)

A lot of them, however, are downright terrible.

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I also have never played Minecraft. I also have never felt like I’ve need to to though.

i do feel that i could get by just with all the hundreds of youtube hours i have watched of people playing minecraft :P 

42 minutes ago, Experience said:

i do feel that i could get by just with all the hundreds of youtube hours i have watched of people playing minecraft :P 

You would think that, right? But watching people play it and you doing it yourself... it's very different. Yo come to understand how much of a professional you have to be to get to where all those YouTubers are. It's also just fun, so- do MC sometime, Exp.

8 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

You would think that, right? But watching people play it and you doing it yourself... it's very different. Yo come to understand how much of a professional you have to be to get to where all those YouTubers are. It's also just fun, so- do MC sometime, Exp.

But the time I would sink into it, I'm already busy with a couple other games rn so...shrug

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

It's worth it. It doesn't take a ton of time. It is definitely most fun multiplayer (same thing with Minecraft Dungeons. If you play that i recommend the tower and also going for a specific build) but it can be fun single-player

nah buddy u gotta do the ancient hunts. Sac a few enchantment points and call it a day, find an ancient and everyone is happy