The Last Post Wins!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

speaking of rps with order and reason, are you still doing the SE game? when is that (I've ben dying to join a game finally)

Yes, I'm going to be running the next one. I'll ping you once I get the signups up.

15 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

did it? did it really? or is it just temporary?

Yes. It did.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Yes, I'm going to be running the next one. I'll ping you once I get the signups up.

Yes. It did.

nah, it was not plot when I joined (until three pages later, then another 5ish until it got serious and I couldn't keep ignoring it)

Edited by Being of Cacophony

21 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I just had desolation setup for one of the most devestating kills, the thaidakar kill so I'm imortalized in tlt history now.

i mean... they don't remember the set up, the remember the deed. besides, if not for what Thaid wanted for plot I would've killed him before that. And also, I doubt there is such thing as being immortalized, not with the nature of TLT

11 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I feel like falvan should be the one to kill him. Although I would love for him to fight subversion again.

Subversion doesn't actually fight.

25 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i mean... they don't remember the set up, the remember the deed. besides, if not for what Thaid wanted for plot I would've killed him before that. And also, I doubt there is such thing as being immortalized, not with the nature of TLT

Platypus deserved the kill more than Desolation. And subversion and Desolation did "fight" (it was all an illusion). Regardless, desoltion has done far more than what I expected him to do.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Only cuz it became an actual rp with order and reason 

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Yes. It did.

your welcome-

56 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

mmm.. me wanting plot... that seems to be how it goes, innit?

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

Theres a good chance desolation dies soon. Cog's meddling and Falvan getting the normal blade all leads up to this. But I want him to die on page 2525.

I will keep that in mind.

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

I feel like falvan should be the one to kill him. Although I would love for him to fight subversion again.

YEEEES FALVAN WILL PERFORM THE DEED.

9 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Platypus deserved the kill more than Desolation. And subversion and Desolation did "fight" (it was all an illusion). Regardless, desoltion has done far more than what I expected him to do.

thank you!

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

your welcome-

mmm.. me wanting plot... that seems to be how it goes, innit?

yes. that is how it goes *cough tried to bring back Plot and I got caught in it cough*

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

ehhhh, boring for you, maybe, but for me it's the giant adventure of figuring out if I can write a good character.

yeah i was mostly joking, I think rps are really cool.

I just feel like TLT was never meant to fit under that category lol