The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ehhhhhhh

unacceptable.

*pulls in Thaidakar out of the beyond*

I'm joking, I'm never bringing Thaidakar back unless someone else uses time travel or summons him somehow.

i don't like it either. it feels... wrong. I thought there were way more Narrators that were older than me than there actually were.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ehhhhhhh

unacceptable.

*pulls in Thaidakar out of the beyond*

I'm joking, I'm never bringing Thaidakar back unless someone else uses time travel or summons him somehow.

Don't worry, desolation can come back with him :/

42 minutes ago, Experience said:

It'll be a MR, but the signups should be up tomorrow.

Scratch that. They'll be up by today :).

I said that to thaid, you spelled my name right only in a different font.

Yyeyyeyeyes

14 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

i don't like it either. it feels... wrong. I thought there were way more Narrators that were older than me than there actually were.

Eh...

Just now, Experience said:

So are you saying I should make my return?

Yes yes do join the Darkness' side

I got it let me type.

So there was a whole debockle where we went to get a super powerful sword, and we got it, but with it came Desolation, who is phisically really hard to kill. And so we kinda ran firm that, and then had a big fight with him. Thaidakar died who has been around a while. Also when he died, Darkness got released who is more powerful than desolation who works for him. Platypus wants revenge, Falvan and others are going to the dreamsmith ti get a person perfect weapon. Desolation is also there. Platypus Falvan and desolation are in a cave with the dreamsmith, everyone else it trapped outside. 

Sound right everyone?

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

7 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I got it let me type.

So there was a whole debockle where we went to get a super powerful sword, and we got it, but with it came Desolation, who is phisically really hard to kill. And so we kinda ran firm that, and then had a big fight with him. Thaidakar died who has been around a while. Also when he died, Darkness got released who is more powerful than desolation who works for him. Platypus wants revenge, Falvan and others are going to the dreamsmith ti get a person perfect weapon. Desolation is also there. Platypus Falvan and desolation are in a cave with the dreamsmith, everyone else it trapped outside. 

Sound right everyone?

it wasn't Platypus, it was Omen in the form of Platypus

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

*grins* Darkness, Spook, Micheal and some of the Shadows have been doing some things offscreen that are gonna be fun.

STOP THAID!!!!!