The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Eh, nothing worked and I want to post this song anyway. It's late and I sang a lot today so not the best rendition, but whatever.

Dance on the rooftop with no fear of falling

Caught in a name and a hope

The scars of the past have already healed over

Now watch they victr'y unfold

A Song for Kelsier.mkv

Cool! When I made it I had a nasty cold so I sounded terrible. I should record it again. It's 11:30 at the moment though so now's not the time. The other problem with it is that I am a Soprano and that song was not made for a voice like mine. The beginning goes a little too low for me. 

I am not. Though I am only in my sophomore year of high school. I would've taken choir except for two reasons

I had no room on my schedule and computer programming took priority

I didn't want to go through the horrible Men's Choir. Though I know now that if I audition well, I can skip. 

Though I can sing. I have had personal lessons from the Choir teacher. (You've probably seen him on TV :))

I can understand busy schedules. I'm in 2 Honors classes (I'll be in 3 next year) plus band and choir and art. I always have to take some form of art. You know, I've never been good at understanding references like that last one. So I'm sorry, please explain. I think I have a general idea but... yeah.