The Last Post Wins!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Also, who said he's going to keep his eye spikes.  Give him enough health and he might be able to regrow his eyes.

And Shard of Thought will be the first thing Marsh sees and it will brings tears to his eyes to see something so wonderful.  Then, Shard hugs him.

Two things.First: Eye cells don't go through mitosis so I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Second: Awwwwwwwwwww! I'll give him a flower. WAIT! GUYS! We need a ship name! My actual name doesn't work very well. I've tried. 

17 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Shard hugs Bean too.

I'll do this myself, thank you.

Shard hugs Bean on her own account, ignoring the look on his face because honestly, she's hugging an Inquisitor too so what the storms.

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Two things.First: Eye cells don't go through mitosis so I'm pretty sure that's impossible. Second: Awwwwwwwwwww! I'll give him a flower. WAIT! GUYS! We need a ship name! My actual name doesn't work very well. I've tried. 

Given that Rashek regrew his entire body after it was burnt to a husk and Miles Hundredlives had to regrow the front of his face, I'd say it's possible to regrow eyes with enough health stored.

2 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Bean turns to Alvron.

"Why leaving the group?"

Alvron shrugs.

"Physical contact makes me uncomfortable."

Just now, Alvron said:

Given that Rashek regrew his entire body after it was burnt to a husk and Miles Hundredlives had to regrow the front of his face, I'd say it's possible to regrow eyes with enough health stored.

True.

1 minute ago, Alvron said:

Alvron shrugs.

"Physical contact makes me uncomfortable."

Lift comes from out of nowhere and hugs Alvron.

4 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

"Then just sob with us."

"And just why are you all sobbing?"

3 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Lift comes from out of nowhere and hugs Alvron.

Alvron accepts the hug from Lift as Alvron likes Lift.  Her and Syl.  Everyone else, Alvron feels neutral about.