The Last Post Wins!!!!!

48 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought moves to the Spiritual Realm for a moment, waiting for the energy blast to pass. "I will not let him escape my grasp," Thought warned Calamity. "Either you go out, or I do. And I will turn to ash before I relent." She drives herself into Calamity's mind like a knife, clawing at him, tearing at his essence with all she has.

Calamity panics as AJ's two bolts of energy knock her out of Calamity's head.

AJ closes his eyes again. A shard has a cognitive presence enough to focus his power on. He raises night soul and points it at Thought's cognitive flag and fires a bolt of plasma. He then opens his eyes and mentally tags the real Thought.

And you think I can't follow you? I'm touching your mind enough that I can sense where you're going. I sense everyone's mind whether I do anything or not. My vicinity to you, and that fact that I'm focusing on this sense allows me to follow where you go. Like how you can sense me, but on a larger scale. 

4 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought considers putting up a forcefield, then decides against it at the last moment. She can take a hit.

AJ grins. The shots slam into her as Calamity begins to shred her apart from the inside.

Bean, if you don't know about the game do not let Stick tell you. There's no backing down.

Thought wails, thrashing as Calamity's power slams into her own. "No," she mutters. "No." She fights against the intruding force, pushing it back, but never quite getting it far enough away to free herself.