The Last Post Wins!!!!!

57 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

...are you feeling okay?

Ok so I overthink everything.. and I think of a lot of stuff. Overthinking causes anxiety and stress. Anxiety and stress makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up.. it really isn't good.. but yeah I am currently overthinking how to talk to a girl and what to do. Also my friend said that I am 'down bad' for her.(Look it up) So yeah... It's a problem 

9 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Ok so I overthink everything.. and I think of a lot of stuff. Overthinking causes anxiety and stress. Anxiety and stress makes me feel like I'm gonna throw up.. it really isn't good.. but yeah I am currently overthinking how to talk to a girl and what to do. Also my friend said that I am 'down bad' for her.(Look it up) So yeah... It's a problem 

Oh...

*hugs*

@strmblsd

Do you want to hear a story?

It's not one that I'd usually share.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Once upon a time, a girl and I were (somewhat) in love. We both knew the other liked us, and it was all good. That's when I went to a school in hell. Now, she wasn't there, and so I rarely saw her. But I still liked her. Unfortunately, I learned she wasn't as committed. So yeah. I don't have a crush anymore. The story doesn't really have a moral, so infer it however you want. I'm happy right now, but also lonely because I am almost completely isolated from other people. That's why I'm on the Shard all the time. Because I don't hang out with any friends IRL. That's all I have to say.

Edit: Hah, I win for 25 hours straight!

Edit 2: Guys, are y'all gonna let me win for 48 hours?

Edited by BlueWildRye