The Last Post Wins!!!!!

8 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

Ah the trepidation of puny mortals. Simply endearing. Tell me, would you like to hear stories from a worldhopper?

*sits criss-cross applesauce*

yes pwease!

I swore this was a meeting for people older than 5 ok,

Let me tell you the story of Rowcastem.
(I am keeping this short I got to sleep soon, and have the start of FSY tomorrow.)

Long ago, Tim lived in a shack. Then he lived in a mansion. It was a short story, but that's not the true story.

Tim stumbled on a rainbow clearing, and when he stepped into it, recieved the 6 Powers. With Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple, he could defeat any foe, until he met Luce. With the power Black, he could obsorb all of Tim's magic. The battles were for the ages. Like the Desolations from Roshar, these two caused time and again technological reverse.

Their 120th battle, Luce shattered Tim's power across Rowcastem. The spell put Tim in a coma for a week. When he awoke, there was no sign of Luce, only faint links to 6 locations.

Setting out on a trek he managed to gather the 6 crystals his power had been shattered into, and needed a way to weild them. Thankfully Hoid was passing by, and was able to craft a revolver. With the Rainbow Revolver in hand, Tim realized Luce had returned. Time fought Luce one more time, and with the unbound magic was able to stop Luce from accessing his Universe ever again.

The End

13 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

(I am keeping this short I got to sleep soon, and have the start of FSY tomorrow.)

Long ago, Tim lived in a shack. Then he lived in a mansion. It was a short story, but that's not the true story.

Tim stumbled on a rainbow clearing, and when he stepped into it, recieved the 6 Powers. With Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple, he could defeat any foe, until he met Luce. With the power Black, he could obsorb all of Tim's magic. The battles were for the ages. Like the Desolations from Roshar, these two caused time and again technological reverse.

Their 120th battle, Luce shattered Tim's power across Rowcastem. The spell put Tim in a coma for a week. When he awoke, there was no sign of Luce, only faint links to 6 locations.

Setting out on a trek he managed to gather the 6 crystals his power had been shattered into, and needed a way to weild them. Thankfully Hoid was passing by, and was able to craft a revolver. With the Rainbow Revolver in hand, Tim realized Luce had returned. Time fought Luce one more time, and with the unbound magic was able to stop Luce from accessing his Universe ever again.

The End

This story connects with me on an inner level.

57 minutes ago, SourCandyLime said:

The End

It almost feels AI generated lol

14 minutes ago, BrechioSwordMouse said:

Nope.

dooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

2 hours ago, SourCandyLime said:

Do you like my writing?

Uhhh…

I agree with everyone else.

I think it’s ai

1 hour ago, TwinSouls said:

dooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiitttttttttt

Uhhh…

I agree with everyone else.

I think it’s ai

It's not AI, and the proof is the grammatical errors. AI does not make mistakes.

2 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

It's not AI, and the proof is the grammatical errors. AI does not make mistakes.

uh... ai can definitely make mistakes. especially if you feed it handwriting samples and tell it to imitate the style of writing and tell it to put in errors or even go in after and make errors

Just now, Immortal Platypus said:

uh... ai can definitely make mistakes. especially if you feed it handwriting samples and tell it to imitate the style of writing and tell it to put in errors or even go in after and make errors

(I don't think it's AI)