The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Hey wussup guys as of a week ago I'm an uncle which is cool and tomorrow I'm going to be able to see my nephew for the first time 

2 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Hey wussup guys as of a week ago I'm an uncle which is cool and tomorrow I'm going to be able to see my nephew for the first time 

That’s awesome! I remember the feeling of holding my nephew for the first time, that’s so exciting for you!

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

As the oldest sibling and cousin in my entire family, I think I'll probably be the one to make every one else an uncle or aunt instead. Unless I do what I've always wanted to do and become a mysterious rich man who lives alone in a massive estate.

1 hour ago, BlueWildRye said:

As the oldest sibling and cousin in my entire family, I think I'll probably be the one to make every one else an uncle or aunt instead. Unless I do what I've always wanted to do and become a mysterious rich man who lives alone in a massive estate.

I would totally do that.

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

I'd say that's pretty normal for a lot of people, yeah.

In all seriousness, it really depends on what aspect of life, a lot of people are afraid of the growing up aspect of life, as a progresses some people think it’s going by too fast, but it’s very uncommon for someone to just be afraid of the existence of life, imagine someone hyperventilating every time they realize that their dog is a living being.

2 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

In all seriousness, it really depends on what aspect of life, a lot of people are afraid of the growing up aspect of life, as a progresses some people think it’s going by too fast, but it’s very uncommon for someone to just be afraid of the existence of life, imagine someone hyperventilating every time they realize that their dog is a living being.

Yes, that is basically what I meant.

😂

*realizes my cat is a living being*

*HYPERVENTILATING*

…sorry I couldn’t resist. I feel you. Keep holding on, it gets better. Even if then it gets worse again.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

*realizes my cat is a living being*

*HYPERVENTILATING*

…sorry I couldn’t resist. I feel you. Keep holding on, it gets better. Even if then it gets worse again.

Cats don't count cats are demons

Oh my chasms I have a super old SU about this one sec let me find it

EDIT:

…wow, I used to make the weirdest SU’s. I probably still do, but this is another level

https://www.17thshard.com/profile/51920-edema-rue/?status=26939&type=status

Edited by Edema Rue

9 minutes ago, LightRinger said:

I’d follow this thread, but I don’t want to change it from 111

Fair tho

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Oh my chasms I have a super old SU about this one sec let me find it

EDIT:

…wow, I used to make the weirdest SU’s. I probably still do, but this is another level

https://www.17thshard.com/profile/51920-edema-rue/?status=26939&type=status

Eddie your train of thought there was awesome

Edited by Through The Living Glass

5 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Fair tho

Eddie your train of thought there was awesome

Thank you

woah that was only a year ago…time is weird

hehe that was when I was giving everyone nicknames that ended in -y or -ie to protest being called Eddie