The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, Through The Living Glass said:

Reading and talking on here, pretty much. 😂

Hbu?

Pretty much the same and watching a movie

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Oh! Like the book?

Idk it's about the pioneers and actually some of them are my ancestors and some of the references for the movie was from my ancestors journals so it's really cool and beautiful 

2 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Idk it's about the pioneers and actually some of them are my ancestors and some of the references for the movie was from my ancestors journals so it's really cool and beautiful 

Dude… that’s SICK!!!

46 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Hey that's really cool!

8 hours ago, strmblsd said:

That’s so cool, I love old pioneer movies (and books).

hmmm I have all night and only a couple hundred pages left of WoR, what to do, what to do.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

That’s so cool, I love old pioneer movies (and books).

hmmm I have all night and only a couple hundred pages left of WoR, what to do, what to do.

Finish WoR and start Oathbringer.

5 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Finish WoR and start Oathbringer.

Well I want to

But here’s the thing

i’ve been using my sister’s copies (my parents have a habit of, when they find out I like a book, they buy the entire series for one of my siblings in the hope it’ll bring us closer together). But she’s been rereading oathbringner for the last month. And she refuses to give it to me until she’s done. And she’s also not happy with me right now because I’m refusing to talk to her about voice lessons (Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated) so

I have no access to oathbringer at the moment

i guess I could read some other book but like

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Well I want to

But here’s the thing

i’ve been using my sister’s copies (my parents have a habit of, when they find out I like a book, they buy the entire series for one of my siblings in the hope it’ll bring us closer together). But she’s been rereading oathbringner for the last month. And she refuses to give it to me until she’s done. And she’s also not happy with me right now because I’m refusing to talk to her about voice lessons (Jacob have I loved but Esau have I hated) so

I have no access to oathbringer at the moment

i guess I could read some other book but like

What a predicament… well you always have me to talk to I guess, once you finish WoR that is.

3 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

What a predicament… well you always have me to talk to I guess, once you finish WoR that is.

:P 

but you should be sleeping

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Fine then help me out

i have an orthodontist appointment at 8am

do i sleep before it or just try to sleep as much as i can after

Well, if you’re going to drive there then the best solution would be to sleep before because if you’re tired and driving you have a really high chance that you’re gonna get into a crash, if you are being driven there then it doesn’t really matter, but the driver(whomever it may be) might be concerned that you look so drowsy(if you don’t sleep before, that is), causing the possibility to look at you and give you a concerned look as they’re driving, slightly increasing the chance that you may crash. Anyway, the safest possible option would be to sleep before, since the possibilities of injury are much higher if travelling drowsily.

11 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Well, if you’re going to drive there then the best solution would be to sleep before because if you’re tired and driving you have a really high chance that you’re gonna get into a crash, if you are being driven there then it doesn’t really matter, but the driver(whomever it may be) might be concerned that you look so drowsy(if you don’t sleep before, that is), causing the possibility to look at you and give you a concerned look as they’re driving, slightly increasing the chance that you may crash. Anyway, the safest possible option would be to sleep before, since the possibilities of injury are much higher if travelling drowsily.

xD

but I can’t go to bed before like 7 am

and I have to leave at 7:30

but then it’s a super late night

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

xD

but I can’t go to bed before like 7 am

and I have to leave at 7:30

but then it’s a super late night

I see… then seems like the sleep before option wasn’t really an option. Alright then, cherish the thirty minutes you have to rest, then sleep afterwards.

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

4 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I see… then seems like the sleep before option wasn’t really an option. Alright then, cherish the thirty minutes you have to rest, then sleep afterwards.

Well that’s the thing though, I could go to bed earlier but it’ll make tomorrow night way harder.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Well that’s the thing though, I could go to bed earlier but it’ll make tomorrow night way harder.

…it would? how?

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender