The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Here's my conundrum: I already added 'contributor to the Longest Thread' to my résumé. (Future employers are going to be so impressed.) Unfortunately, this thread keeps growing at an unfathomable rate. If you keep this up, there is a small chance that this thread might overtake the original Longest thread to become the longest thread. I can't be bothered to update my CV, so I'm left with two options.

1. Release a horrible, mutilating virus in this thread to simultaneously destroy the new posts of anyone in this region while discouraging further competitors, er, participants

2. Make a post here so I can say I was a contributor. 

Obviously, I intend to do both. 

Yay! I'm the last poster. Thiss i5 so EXCi9ng jw jr%pdw2scAHHhHHH  is H0RRIB1E v!RUSSS jnv &(dfouiane*tuh SAV3 yourselve9u gf8 !!B B(&*B *&!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Here's my conundrum: I already added 'contributor to the Longest Thread' to my résumé. (Future employers are going to be so impressed.) Unfortunately, this thread keeps growing at an unfathomable rate. If you keep this up, there is a small chance that this thread might overtake the original Longest thread to become the longest thread. I can't be bothered to update my CV, so I'm left with two options.

1. Release a horrible, mutilating virus in this thread to simultaneously destroy the new posts of anyone in this region while discouraging further competitors, er, participants

2. Make a post here so I can say I was a contributor. 

Obviously, I intend to do both. 

Yay! I'm the last poster. Thiss i5 so EXCi9ng jw jr%pdw2scAHHhHHH  is H0RRIB1E v!RUSSS jnv &(dfouiane*tuh SAV3 yourselve9u gf8 !!B B(&*B *&!!!!!!

Quite a problem there.  I have a great idea though.  You can forget the virus thing, drop it on some South American country or something, and just switch allegiances!  In three easy steps, you can become a last poster too!  So here's what you have to do:

1. denounce the Longest Thread (over here, of course)
  2. Start posting like a madman here
  3. and never post on The Longest Thread again
  4. Bonus step:  Put the banner in your sig.

Now you can doubly impress employers.  And have awesome bragging rights with all of your friends and family.

5 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

You can forget the virus thing, drop it on some South American country or something, and just switch allegiances!

What did South America do to you, Vargo?

5 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

I am confusion.