The Last Post Wins!!!!!

45 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

If only it were that easy on TLT, Star thought.

Vargo growled, throwing the ship into non-spam mode.  "Nothing's ever easy in The Longest Thread.  The Longest Thread is evil and should never be mentioned.  Hopefully, in non-spam mode, we can distract them."

On 5/27/2019 at 5:18 PM, Lunamor said:

“We must find the location of Truthless and make him tell us what happens!”

I’ll give you a hint 

Spoiler

I’m on Earth

On 5/27/2019 at 5:12 PM, Truthless of Shinovar said:

After the county contest, the couple decided that they might as well keep going, so they left for the city-wide scraggly dog contest. When they got there, there were hundreds of scraggly dogs, all trying to win the contest. Finally, after much waiting, it was the scraggly dog’s turn to be presented before the judges.

”The scraggliness... it’s overpowering!!” The first judge said.

The second judges was simply at a loss for words at the scraggliness of the dog.

”THIS DOG IS SO FRICKIN SCRAGGLY” the third judge said.

And so the scraggly dog won the city contest.

The scraggly dog was on a roll, so he went to the statewide scraggly dog competition. There were thousands of scraggly dogs there, the likes of which the scraggly dog had never seen before! Scraggly dogs that looked like cats, cats that looked like scraggly dogs, and pretty much anything else that looked scraggly. By this point, the judges weren’t too picky. Until they saw the scraggly dog that is. 

“This dog.... the scraggliness is inconceivable!!” The first judge said. 

“Bark!! Bark bark bark!! Woof woof!!” The second judge said, who happened to be a dog (not scraggly however)

“I cannot believe just how scraggly this dog is!!” The third judge said.

And so, the dog won the state wide scraggly dog competition. But he wasn’t ready to stop just yet!

43 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Star got defensive. "What's wrong with The Longest Thread?"

42 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

“Yeah! It is just as fun as this one!”

"I'll tell you exactly what's wrong with TLT," Vargo growled, "It's competition!"

41 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

After the county contest, the couple decided that they might as well keep going, so they left for the city-wide scraggly dog contest.

Wait a second.

11 hours ago, Vargo Seldon said:

"I'll tell you exactly what's wrong with TLT," Vargo growled, "It's competition!"

Xino looked at him coldy. "We're only competition because you wanted it to be. Leave it to a thread dedicated for competition to make enemies for no reason."