The Last Post Wins!!!!!

33 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

*Gets here just in time for wings* 

Aw yes! Wings! A little sad I missed the kebabs but still! May I ask about your sauce selection Nathrangking?

We have ketchup,mustard, honey bbq, regular bbq, jalapeno, buffalo, garlic sauce, and soy sauce.

5 hours ago, Ethan_Sedai said:

What about fry sauce? Do you have any fry sauce? Do you know about fry sauce?

It's new to me. However, points Ethan and @Truthless of Shinovar toward the pantry which is right next to the poll that I added to my prologue in the Creator's corner.

55 minutes ago, RayOfSunshine said:

They don't? AND YES OF COURSE I KNOW THEY DON'T

Unfortunately, that is not the case.

Also, would anyone be willing to assist me in an experiment? I wanna know if you tag someone in a post, then delete the tag, then put it back if they get a second notification. That way if you wanna tag someone again in an RP that they haven’t responded to in a while, you won’t need to double post.

2 minutes ago, Lunamor said:

Also, would anyone be willing to assist me in an experiment? I wanna know if you tag someone in a post, then delete the tag, then put it back if they get a second notification. That way if you wanna tag someone again in an RP that they haven’t responded to in a while, you won’t need to double post.

Sure, I'm willing, which side do you want me to be on? Though I think you might also just be able to tag them a second time without deleting, but either way?

1 minute ago, AonEne said:

Sure, I'm willing, which side do you want me to be on? Though I think you might also just be able to tag them a second time without deleting, but either way?

The notification side, please. Tagging someone twice in a post has been tried, and it sadly doesn’t work :(

@AonEne

Edit: Did it work?

Edited by Lunamor

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

The notification side, please. Tagging someone twice in a post has been tried, and it sadly doesn’t work :(

@AonEne

Edit: Did it work?

It gave me one notification and it was that you'd quoted me. Try not quoting me?

It worked! Though that may have been because I refreshed my page after the first one, you know how the Shard will put notifications in the same thread in the same notification sometimes? But it worked this time.