The Last Post Wins!!!!!

Just now, DramaQueen said:

No, anything with the letters "scp" is blocked, even just searching. What the crap is it?

I have a school laptop, all the students got one last year, it's been really nice during quarantine.

Cooool. So they are going to take it back?

Just now, DramaQueen said:

No, anything with the letters "scp" is blocked, even just searching. What the crap is it?

I have a school laptop, all the students got one last year, it's been really nice during quarantine.

Wait a moment... you got A LAPTOP from school?!

1 minute ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Cooool. So they are going to take it back?

Yeah, when I graduate. If it's damaged, I have to pay.

1 minute ago, Emi said:

Wait a moment... you got A LAPTOP from school?!

Yes. Well, it's a chromebook, so it's a bit smaller, but yes. Big responsibility, which I am not good at...

My school district is insane 

starting last year they’re giving Dell Lenovo laptops 

To EVERYBODY

INCLUDING THE KINDERGARTNERS 

anyway, SCP is a collaborative fictional writing site and it’s really really cool. 

It’s kinda super stupid, especially because all of the teachers and staff suck at using the online interface

I’ve had to help teachers publish assignments and stuff because they’re all boomers and can barely find the spacebar on their own. 

I really don’t know, but my school thing blocks basically every other website. Probably just because it has file sharing stuff, or maybe it detected language but I doubt it. (The website does have some language, I just doubt that your school thing picked up on it.)

my school thing blocks the .net website because it’s categorized as “mature”. like what the heck does that even mean. It blocks Spotify for the same reason. But the .wikidot website, which is exactly the same, works fine. 

Edited by Danex

Just now, The_Truthwatcher said:

Groot

"we are groot"

Did you hear about this kid who had an assignment to write an essay as a character and he wrote it as groot and it was just "I am groot" repeated a bunch of times and he got full credit?