The Last Post Wins!!!!!

I’m trying to keep an eye on myself honestly, I don’t want to have the worlds most messed up sleep schedule, but what can ya do. 2 weeks ago I had a ton of cousins staying with me and I don’t think I slept that week :P:rolleyes:

We made cookie dough at 3 am and didn’t even cook it, just ate it all. We watched horrible Disney channel originals at 5am. Played mariokart in between it all. It was just chaos. 

9 minutes ago, The_Truthwatcher said:

Ah! cousins staying over is the best! So much fun! I miss my cousins, we usually get together for summer holidays, but with the COVID, we weren't able to this year

I don’t think we should have honestly, it was fun, but kinda really irresponsible, like they were coming from out of state and everything. If it was up to me I’d have stopped it. And then while they were here they kept wanting to do stupid things in public. I’m the oldest boy cousin in that group by a fair margin, and I had to keep reminding them that COVID was in fact a thing, so no, you can’t go play hide and seek at Target, why would you want to do that anyway smh. And then right at the end of their stay, one of my other cousins was getting their mission call so we had like 30 people over for an opening party *facepalm*. And I’m pretty sure my state and county is one of the worst for COVID right now. Kinda super surprised I’m not literally dying. We actually decided to ignore quarantine because “it got boring”. Now that they’ve all left we’re quarantining again and I’m glad honestly. I need that quiet after that much chaos. 

1 hour ago, DramaQueen said:

Ok, now I'm going to sleep. I was taking Buzzfeed quizzes, one of which said I was a Slytherin, so I had to make a new Pottermore account to reaffirm my true identity as a Ravenclaw. I was worried.

Ravenclaws forever! Also, Buzzfeed quizzes are rust

Here is my logic for why us Ravenclaws are the best.

Our intelligence doesn't just apply to academics

We can be brave like Gryffindors, but know where things get too dangerous.

We can be loyal like Hufflepuffs, but know when our loyalty isn't deserved.

We can be ambitious like Slytherins, but know when our ambition will cause harm

We also (usually) get the best grades, which makes it possible for us to get almost any career we want.

Also, we are quirky. In the prefect's message when you are told that you are a Ravenclaw, it says something about how accepting we are. We all wear all kinds of stuff, enjoy different hobbies, and are just all around weird in the best way possible!

Edited by DramaQueen

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

We can be loyal like Hufflepuffs, but know when their loyalty isn't deserved.

We can be ambitious like Slytherins, but know when their ambition will cause harm

We also (usually) get the best grades, which makes it possible for us to get almost any career we want.

Also, we are quirky. In the prefect's message when you are told that you are a Ravenclaw, it says something about how accepting we are. We all wear all kinds of stuff, enjoy different hobbies, and are just all around weird in the best way possible!

YAY! *chants* Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!

12 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

We can be loyal like Hufflepuffs, but know when our loyalty isn't deserved.

We can be ambitious like Slytherins, but know when our ambition will cause harm

You sold me. I should accept that Ravenclaw is where I aught to be. 

Just now, Nathrangking said:

You sold me. I should accept that Ravenclaw is where I aught to be. 

No, you should accept that we're the best. No changing houses for you, though, as you were unable to come to this obvious conclusion on your own.