The Last Post Wins!!!!!

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Ah, so you think that by posting on this thread, you are losing, as the very nature of the game makes it impossible to win, which you know from the moment you first see the title.

Kind of.

Just now, Nameless said:

Or is it that you consider your loss to be inevitable, thereby rationalizing that saying that you lose is not a lie, but merely the most likely outcome?

Too... much... hard... words...

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Or is it that you consider your loss to be inevitable, thereby rationalizing that saying that you lose is not a lie, but merely the most likely outcome?

Yes, I consider my loss to be inevitable. I doubt this will ever be closed.

And I love the big words.

Edited by Vapor

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

6 minutes ago, Emi said:

Too... much... hard... words...

Is your reason that you think that you will lose in the end, so you are not lying (by saying you lose) because you will most likely lose?

I am Talenel'Elin, Herald of War. The time of the Return, the Desolation, is near at hand. We must prepare. You will have forgotten much, following the destruction of the times past. Kalak will teach you to cast bronze, if you have forgotten this. We will Soulcast blocks of metal directly for you. I wish we could teach you steel, but casting is so much easier than forging, and you must have something we can produce quickly. Your stone tools will not serve against what is to come. Vedel can train your surgeons, and Jezrien... he will teach you leadership. So much is lost between Returns... I will train your soldiers. We should have time. Ishar keeps talking about a way to keep information from being lost following Desolations. And you have discovered something unexpected. We will use that. Surgebinders to act as guardians... Knights... The coming days will be difficult, but with training, humanity will survive. You must bring me to your leaders. The other Heralds should join us soon

7 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

I am Talenel'Elin, Herald of War. The time of the Return, the Desolation, is near at hand. We must prepare. You will have forgotten much, following the destruction of the times past. Kalak will teach you to cast bronze, if you have forgotten this. We will Soulcast blocks of metal directly for you. I wish we could teach you steel, but casting is so much easier than forging, and you must have something we can produce quickly. Your stone tools will not serve against what is to come. Vedel can train your surgeons, and Jezrien... he will teach you leadership. So much is lost between Returns... I will train your soldiers. We should have time. Ishar keeps talking about a way to keep information from being lost following Desolations. And you have discovered something unexpected. We will use that. Surgebinders to act as guardians... Knights... The coming days will be difficult, but with training, humanity will survive. You must bring me to your leaders. The other Heralds should join us soon

*Throws rotten fruit*