The Last Post Wins!!!!!

She turned to T and explained, "You see, if I hadn't put those nickels in there, in a couple of minutes, a guy would've come along and, on the pretense of trying to put a dollar bill in the machine, stabbed everyone who came to help him. Now, he'll just have to buy what he wants and move on without killing me or you, Runner."

"You're quite welcome! I consider it my job, being gifted with precognitive and telepathic abilities," Tion declared. "Now, would any of you like to walk with me across this field to avoid the possibility of being hit on the head with a brick in the next 5 minutes?"

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

Tion frantically continues shoving in nickels, her purpose unknown.

Yes, I realize that I am late to this... whoops.

From within the vending machine, (I'm pretty sure I didn't get taken out again..) DramaQueen is very happy, for, as per her agreement with Fadran, she got all the nickels.

Tion remembers that she shoved DramaQueen into the vending machine, and goes back to pull her out. "Sorry, but if I failed in putting in enough nickels, that was the safest place to be. There was only one vision where you got hurt or died if I did that, and that was a very faint possibility. C'mon, hurry! That brick could be falling at this very minute!"