The Last Post Wins!!!!!

AUTOMATIC SNIPERS

Tion rushes to answer the door. "Hi, can I help you?"

"No, actually, I can help you! You guys are going to investigate Villin and Eivel Corporation for Child Welfare, right?"

"Yes," Tion says, confused.

"I can get you in. My name's Jeremy, and I want to see them taken down. However, we can't leave until tomorrow night. Can I sleep here?" Jeremy said.

"Oh! Alright! Except I'd better give you a tour so you can make your way to the secret bunker if there's an attack.(insert tour here) You can sleep in the guest bedroom. I used to have a whole lot more people here. I don't know where they went. I'm sure they're fine and will SHOW UP before long."

Off topic, but I was trying to help a little kid play a video game, and after a solid minute of him swinging his axe at Beedle the Bard in an attempt to make him give up his arrows, I had to tell him “Use your words, not your axe”. 

34 minutes ago, Vapor said:

A duck runs in and starts quacking. Looking down at its feet, it seems embarrassed and becomes blurred before changing into a stranger in a cloak.

No.

33 minutes ago, FriarFritz said:

"Was I in the bunker?" asks Fritz whilst munching a corn chip.

"Yes, actually! This is Jeremy, and he's here to help us investigate Villin and Eivel Corporation for Child Welfare. We're going tomorrow night, so get some sleep!"

Jeremy will now proceed to betray me while I am asleep. My weakness is gray jackets, and the explanation(read Steelheart) is that my mother tried to strangle me with one when I was a baby :) woo hoo bad moms