The Last Post Wins!!!!!

So you're an Epic, where everything you say comes true? That's really powerful. Don't dogmodd, but that's fine. Like, you can't say that all of a sudden, everyone who opposes you is dead and the bars in your cell disappear and you teleport out of the building. Maybe something more like . . . not really any ideas that don't seem really really powerful. 

Or is it just a guarantee that everything you say IS true because you don't lie? Also what is your weakness?

@The_Truthwatcher

Edited by Condensation

Never what?

Silent helicopters descend around the house, deploying scores of soldiers who surround the house, armed with tranquilizer bullets and smoke grenades. An alarm sounds, waking Tion, who rushes to the nearest entrance to the secret bunker, yelling "Why didn't I see this? It should have been a vision, and now I can't see any way out!"

"Checkmate," says Konna Furcifer, smiling grimly from her spot in the headquarters of Villin and Eivel Corporation for Child Welfare, watching through cameras worn by specific soldiers.

Truth is just v(w)ib(n)ing

Vwibning

Yes.

@Channelknight Fadran you said something about giving DQ (me) DQ? (Dairy Queen?) Please don't be lying. I need a Blizzard.

DQ was eating cookies in her sleep, but woke up when she heard the word "trapped." 

"I can teleport. You guys want me to teleport us somewhere? It has to be within six feet, though."