Joke Profile Pics

Tempus

This thread rather makes my day. You people amuse me, and Tempus' creativity (and skill) impresses me. Makes me almost wish I had a puntastic picture; however, "Wilson" is a little hard to do without going all Castaway/Dennis the Menace....

And Quiver, I like the new pic. It's not as amusing as the previous one though(the one after Oliver). And Panda's is highly entertaining. As much as I like Malcolm and John Barrowman...well. Nyan Arrow wins. :P

This shall be my icon while I remain at such an auspicious reputation. The Atium butter is kind of hard to make out in the smaller size so that's what it is supposed to be if you couldn't tell.

Scadrian_Waffle_2.png

I contemplated making a new one for every reputation from now on... but that would be way too much work.

Well, I messed around a bit with Argent's old account picture, and here's what I got

The first picture is a pink Argent. I was rather bored.

The second was a distorted and ethereal (and boss looking) argent.

The third (my favorite), is ... self explanatory  :D

post-10490-0-31208600-1400908186_thumb.g

post-10490-0-91602300-1400908191_thumb.g

post-10490-0-74196900-1400908209_thumb.g

Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!Switch!

This shall be my icon while I remain at such an auspicious reputation. The Atium butter is kind of hard to make out in the smaller size so that's what it is supposed to be if you couldn't tell.

Scadrian_Waffle_2.png

I contemplated making a new one for every reputation from now on... but that would be way too much work.

This is a Waffleborn, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Simply awesome.

Actually, wouldn't it be jelly mist wraiths? Kandra have the blessings, so they'd be jello with kebabs in them.

...ew.

Fruit kebabs wouldn't be so bad...meat would be disgusting. At least its not chouta soulcast meat.

Jelly in jail?

Edited by Delightful

• 2 weeks later...