New Acolyte Ready For Initiation

lwd24era

Well, there's the cosmere. There's the cosmere puns. Wasing the speaking of thread there is. You can come up with a nice theory. You can go upvote hunting by gathering WoB- Word's of Brandon- or you can just hang around talking about how awesome Brandon is.

Welcome :) and take an upvote for an original topic title!

Enjoy being sucked into the Cosmere with all the rest of us! Which books have you read?

Also, how do you like to pronounce your username? I'm having trouble reading it as a word.

Edited by Delightful

I apologize for the odd name. My friends have pronounced it "loud 24 era", others lewd. I don't mind either. Most tend to just address me as lwd. I never really thought about how it was pronounced *^^ It is a string of characters each representing a word in a long title. (~Mystery!~) Shortened for usage. 

Thank you for the upvote!

I have read:

-Elantris

-Mistborn(trilogy+AoL)

-WoK

-Warbreaker

-Steelheart

Want to read all of his books, haven't gotten to WoR yet though ):

Thanks for the warm welcome(:

Delightful says you get an Upvote, so I upvote. You're gonna love it here, I guarantee it. As for the "mystery" name, this place is all about theories and finding the "Next Secret" So will you hint at the meaning so we may guess at it's gloryessness? 

Ising the whating of thinking for me... ahem sorry, That's what I was thought as well. 

Edit; Storm it, even when I tried to talk lik a normal person I messed it up. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT AS WELL!!! there we go. Now, backing of the going to the talking thread

Edited by BreathTaker

Welcome, lwd24era.

If you want some fun and danger, I suggest you go the Role-Playing Section (it's the last section at the end of the Forum page) and join the next Sanderson Elimination game. It's a bit like Mafia, or whatever you call it. Real fun, with plenty of plot and lies flying around.

Yes, my picture is a panda photoshopped onto a Lightsworn Paladin Jain.

Lol you're all awesome(:

I'm already enjoying myself, thanks for the welcome.

My username is not a WoT reference as I have not yet read the series(I definitely plan to).

I meant that 2 in the name means "to" in the phrase that my username is.

Wow that was a weird sentence.